I just recently got a Stedman Les Paul off ebay because I read a few comments about them on the forums saying they were actually pretty neat guitars. I'm just wondering what others may have went through to get some good sound out of this or if it worked immediately on the spot for them. I'm having small issues so this would definitely help!
What issue are you having specifically?
Gear:
Lotus strat copy (1996)
Stedman Pro Executioner
B.C. Rich Warbeast STD
B.C. Rich KKV Signature
Schecter Damien Elite FR
Fender P-Bass

Amp:
Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall 4x12 cab with celestion rockin 30's
Boss ME-50 Multi-effects
I just got a Stedman Pro SG style ... I love it.. While in the process of shopping for this guitar I played several grades of Gibsons , and Epiphones as well as this one .. I think it play as good if not better then all of the Epiphones, and for the price I could not justify a Gibson.. My choice was simple.. Brought it home,, Hit the bottom side of one fret with a needle file, put on set of Ernie Ball Slinky Strings.. only had to give one half turn on one screw to set the intonation . I have never set up a guitar this easy,, and it plays and sounds great.. what more can I ask for the price of less than $100. I would get a second one in a heartbeat.
Why don't new guys look at dates ever?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

You bumped a 4 year old thread to tell a person who hasn't been on UG for god knows how long about how awesome you think your SG copy is. I hope you're proud.
Quote by Mephaphil
Why don't new guys look at dates ever?

Most of them simply haven't noticed where it is yet.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 19, 2014,