im looking for a guitar to use in drop c tunings. for bands like S.O.A.D, Q.O.T.S.A and probably disturbed. can anyone a. tell me any good guitar for this out there, and what to look out for like Floyd rose trems etc.. and any advice on string gauge would be appreciated.
analouge effects FTW!!

If you think Kurt Cobain was murdered put this in your sig.
I play an ESP KH203BK with 10 - 52 gauge strings in drop C, holds perfectly and I retune it about like once a week, else it stays perfectly in tune.
Quote by jammy827
im looking for a guitar to use in drop c tunings. for bands like S.O.A.D, Q.O.T.S.A and probably disturbed. can anyone a. tell me any good guitar for this out there, and what to look out for like Floyd rose trems etc.. and any advice on string gauge would be appreciated.

Any guitar will work for Drop C, really, as long as you're using heavy enough strings, and you get it set up for the tuning. If you're going to be changing tunings at all, I'd stay away from anything with a Floyd Rose.

And by the way, Queens of the Stone Age plays in C standard, not Drop C. They moved up to standard on the last few albums.
so your saying i could go into a local pawn brokers and buy a piece of crap. restring and change a few parts and it could easily be used in drop d without too much string buzz..?
analouge effects FTW!!

im not too god at seting up guitars? whats the simplest to set up? stop bar or sync trem
analouge effects FTW!!