Septic Avengers - Crossover Thrash / Thrash Metal - Ontario, Canada

Three friends that wanted to play some crossover thrash about partying, death and destruction created what was formerly known as Bomb Threat in early October of '09. After realizing that the name was cheesy and wanting to expand the lyrical content, they changed the name to Septic Avengers in a quick decision in mid-December. They also began work on their first demo in mid-December with terrible recording equipment and the song "Party at My House!" The demo should be released before the end of 2009 or in early 2010.

http://www.myspace.com/septicavengers

Yes, this is my band. I play drums as well as lead vocals. We have one song and one (botched and kinda shitty) cover of Metallica's For Whom the Bell Tolls. Also, ten e-points for whoever gets the reference for the name
It's good to see Canadian thrash bands coming out Good stuff.. just wondering, what are you using to record your music?
Thrash, Not Trash.

My Guitar Gear:

Godin LG EMG
Line 6 Spider III 120w
Vox Amplug xP
Quote by SHACKR
It's good to see Canadian thrash bands coming out Good stuff.. just wondering, what are you using to record your music?

The cover was recorded with a digital camera and that was all recorded together at the same time and Party at My House! was recorded with a wall mic that we plugged into my computer and Audicity. We're probably going to be getting better recording equipment after Christmas.