If you're catching up with politics right now, you may know that Obama has completely disposed public option, partly influenced by Senator Joe Liberman (who's more conservative than most republicans in the senate).

Most peoplem, including me, are more than displeased with Obama right now and how he's dealing with the financial crisis AND healthcare. He's creating even more loopholes for the banks, while he's completely sucking up to his "friends" in the private insurance companies. Is this the Change he was talking about?

But is public option really better than private?
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I don't really care. Let the other people who need it worry about ;D

Yeah, but the current model of the US healthcare reform is too flawed...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Public option anyone who wants their private plan keeps it. The public option is just a government funded-not run-healthcare system for American who can't afford their own. The Republicans have been pushing SO much bullshit that unfortunately many Americans have just eaten it right up it's ridiculous. Although I would prefer the public option, if it will keep the ****ing nimrods voting in the bill with all of its other great much needed changes then I suppose we can save it for a later date when America is a bit more mature.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.