Im into taking supplements just now, who take them here? If so which ones?

Ive recently tried taking ginko bilboa and its improved my concentration and overall sharpness.
Does crystal meth count as a supplement?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
Does crystal meth count as a supplement?

Sure. Personally, I take the tears of a tortured newborn child.
People often tell me I look sexy and I say thank you. Oh wait, I thought you said compliments.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You Finnish people and your simple mistakes...

I take a multivitamin thingy when I remember to.
...In my opinion.
Sure. Personally, I take the tears of a tortured newborn child.

If you mix that with the blood of a virgin, and reinforce it with whiskey, you get a delicious and mysteriously practical cocktail
People often tell me I look sexy and I say thank you. Oh wait, I thought you said compliments.
I can see why. You are especially sexy
Quote by TheWickerMan666

If you mix that with the blood of a virgin, and reinforce it with whiskey, you get a delicious and mysteriously practical cocktail
I can see why. You are especially sexy

Add a certain piquancy to it by drinking it with a straw out of the virgin's uterus.
Quote by MightyAl
Add a certain piquancy to it by drinking it with a straw out of the virgin's uterus.

You read my mind!
Quote by TheWickerMan666
You read my mind!

Yes, I can read it like a book. Not one that's likely to get published, mind you.
Quote by MightyAl
Yes, I can read it like a book. Not one that's likely to get published, mind you.

There are things in there that publishers would kill for! You're obviously illiterate.

Quote by TheWickerMan666

There are things in there that publishers would kill for! You're obviously illiterate.

Hey, it's not going to get published because of the barn sex, not anything else.
Quote by MightyAl
Hey, it's not going to get published because of the barn sex, not anything else.

Oh, you saw that bit?

Quote by TheWickerMan666
Oh, you saw that bit?

Yes. Speaking for myself, I found it both informative and arousing.
I take date rape all the time but I always wake up to find that nothing ever happens
Quote by linksys24
I take date rape all the time but I always wake up to find that nothing ever happens

That's because you have to have the date before you can have the rape.
Whey protein isolate
Multivitamin
Fish oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Creatin monohydrate
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
My doctor says I'll probably have to be on vitamin D supplements the for the rest of my life, or my risk of getting cancer is much higher. I got some blood work done a month ago, for an average person the "numbers" for vitamin D are something like 75-120. I had 27 : /