Alrighty, I'm a tube n00b, and I need to replace the tubes on my triple rectifier. I LOVED the sound of the tubes I had in it and it's time to replace them.

(The gain has gotten really weak and I need to turn up much more than usual to get the tone I want, and even then, it's not as good as before when the tubes were newer)

The tubes I have in there right now have this written on them 'Groove tube gt6l6c aka KT86/5881'

Now i'm looking to buy the same set of tubes again, but i can't figure out
if the tubes I'm looking at are the same.

here's a link to some

now does the CHP instead of just C make a difference?

or if anybody wants to just direct me to a site that will let me find tubes that will be a similar replacement let me know!
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
groove tubes suck btw id just get some jj 6l6c's they will be better
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I recommend These
Or These

IMO TAD's and SED =C= are about the best replacements for boogies out there. Just make sure when you order them, to tell them you need them in Mesa's bias range. Both of them are great companys. I don't recommend grove tubes. I just don't like them. Also if you want to darken the amp up a bit go with JJ's.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.