Looking to find a Semi-hollow around 400$ US, ES-335 shape (Gibson, Epiphone, or lawsuit/other). Solid color preferred to burst. Anything is an option. I like P-90s a bit more than Humbuckers, but not enough to cause a ruckus over it. All genres.

I know this belongs in Electric guitars, but I tend to like/trust the people who frequent here! You guys are just a lot more helpful =P
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
epiphone casio or a used epiphone john lennon?
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
The EPi dot and dot studio are actually really good for the price... Ibanez AS73 is pretty good too, I think the pups are better than the EPI
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Certainly not low-price, but what do you think of this:

http://www.mayones.com/en/katalog/maestro/mayones_maestro

That is beautiful. I'd be afraid to touch that thing O.O It looked especially good in red!

How are the Epi-Dots and their various versions (Dot, studio, riviera ltd with bigsby, etc)
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Epiphone Dot is amazing, it sounds AMAZING
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
The AS93 is SWEET!! my guitar player just got one and it is probally one of the best guitar ive ever played
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
Epi or Ibanez if you definately want an ES-335 shape.

But I'd suggest a PRS semi if you want a good hollow with p-90's, im not sure if any of the Epi's or Ibanez's come with P-90s though
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Phantom123
Looking to find a Semi-hollow around 400$ US, ES-335 shape (Gibson, Epiphone, or lawsuit/other). Solid color preferred to burst. Anything is an option. I like P-90s a bit more than Humbuckers, but not enough to cause a ruckus over it. All genres.

I know this belongs in Electric guitars, but I tend to like/trust the people who frequent here! You guys are just a lot more helpful =P

Must it be semi-hollow?

My Artcore has always been a fantabulous guitar, but today, trying to get a more Silversun Pickups tone, I ran it through my JCM for the first time ever (and I've had that amp for 7 months or so) and I was blown away at the sound I got.

Thick and clear.

Anyways. The Ibanez Artcore series is a great line of guitars.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Used Epiphone Sheraton?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
The Gretch 5125 has dropped to $499. I have one new one in stock. It's black.

It has a P-90 inspired humbucker. I know that sounds like an oxymoron. but they do.

here is a pic to one that some dood put stickers on, but you can see the pups.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/gretch%205125/The_Zephyr_Project/DSCN2127.jpg
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.