Wow, thats messed up.... When I lived on the Cape I shopped there the most b/c Publix is way too expensive, but it's really strange that somethin would happen on the Cape, and where did you live around there jw?...
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I would hate to be that news crew.

I'm going to say it's nothing harmful and it's just someone getting a scare out of people. Either way, uh oh.

A friend who was at the store told me somebody took out some white powder, shouted "Merry Christmas!" and threw the white powder into a cashier's face. It started to burn a lot and then here we are.

And I'm serious about this.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
^I don't get it.

Shopping someone = giving them to the police. British term.
YNWA
It was flour. I just know it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Symphony21
That's scary. It's worse knowing it happened at a Wal-Mart. I mean, I live within walking distance of two. Kinda hits close to home.

...Are you joking? It's not at all scary. Someone threw flour in a Wal-Mart. Terrifying.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
This is why I never go to wal-mart. That and because it's like a zoo. Especially around Christmas time.
Yeah people who shop at wal-mart probably have access to biologial warfare weaponry.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ohh, sorry

I'll clean it up

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Meths
...Are you joking? It's not at all scary. Someone threw flour in a Wal-Mart. Terrifying.

You don't know what's it like, to deal with the horror of living within walking distance of two wal-marts!
Quote by technicolour
You don't know what's it like, to deal with the horror of living within walking distance of two wal-marts!

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Symphony21
That's scary. It's worse knowing it happened at a Wal-Mart. I mean, I live within walking distance of two. Kinda hits close to home.

It's not like every Wal-Mart has a resident coke distributer. That's like hearing about a school shooting and going 'Wow, that hits close to home, I go to school.'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
It's not like every Wal-Mart has a resident coke distributer. That's like hearing about a school shooting and going 'Wow, that hits close to home, I go to school.'

Wait, it was cocaine? I assumed it would be flour. What a waste of coke.

Oscar Wilde
What the hell? Someone throws white powder screaming "Merry Christmas" and its automatically a bio-attack?

My first guess seeing that would be "Oh look, two idiots pretending to make it snow" not "OH GOD HAZARDOUS MATERIAL!"
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Meths
Wait, it was cocaine? I assumed it would be flour. What a waste of coke.

coming from a dude named meth

thats great
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
It's sad when the first thing people think when seeing some joker throwing white flour at people is that there is some terrorist biological attack...

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile