Page 1 of 2
Right, Pit, my tale takes place last night. There I was in bed alone, just about to drift off to the land of nod. Then all of a sudden I hear this whirring sound, like a machine starting up followed by a whopping great bang. It was like somebody had fired a gun inside my head.

And then there was nothing. No headache, nothing else, just a slight bit of tinnitus.

Has anyone else suffered these mind explosions?
I hear that's a genetic problem in minks.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Welcome to the UG ghost forum.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
*insert witty comment on topic*
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
*Antagonizing comment*

Quote by shattamakar
*insert witty comment on topic*

[/The Pit]
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Minky, this is the sign we've been waiting for. You've graduated from your half-human-half-mink stage to fully-mink.

Minkaro is evolving. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-duuun.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Exploding head syndrome. Kickass.

I get something like this sometimes. I just get startled and i jump up for no reason, usually when Im falling asleep
PSN ID: Blade3195
Quote by darkstar2466
Minky, this is the sign we've been waiting for. You've graduated from your half-human-half-mink stage to fully-mink.

Minkaro is evolving. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-duuun.

Quick press b.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I don't know if it's the same, but I've had this happen to me where I will just jump awake with one sudden and jerky motion, as if I was scared shitless. It's kind of terrifying. It's not the result of a dream or anything, and it usually happens within minutes to an hour of falling asleep.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't get those to that extreme, but I do get sharp pains in my left elbow once in a while. It feels like a knife going into it. It's the worst pain I'll feel, and after twenty seconds it's gone.
Very unnecessary.
Exploding head syndrome? They were real scientific with the name I guess. Must have been a brain buster coming up with that one.
Quote by Piscasis
Exploding head syndrome? They were real scientific with the name I guess. Must have been a brain buster coming up with that one.

+1 for Fabio

i bet its caused by eating too much "i cant believe its not butter"
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
Yeah I've expirienced something similar the other day. I was reading this boring book and all of a sudden it was like a thousand angry Irish people screamed right on my ear... It kept on getting louder and louder until it eventually faded out.. I thought it was an LSD flashback till I found this thread, so thanks icaneatcatfood and Erik_Aero for clearing things up <3<3
no but from hearing that story you may want to see a doctor
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
unless it's as bad as this:

I wouldn't worry too much.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
unless it's as bad as this:

I wouldn't worry too much.

Bastard.

I was JUST about to post that exact same post. EXACTLY the same.

Bastard...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Wow, that's just mind blowing.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I've had the exploding head thing several times before but it's been years since I've experienced it again.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by aaciseric
Did you eat any fireworks through out the course of the day?

I hear fireworks can ease constipation.

Of course, by ease, I mean "blow it out your ass".

/duke nukem.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Hmm. That's interesting. Reminds me of something I get every now and then. It sounds like a rush of voices all of a sudden just coming out of nowhere in my head. It's incredibly loud and incredibly quiet at the same time. I can't really explain it that well. Anyone else ever get this? It doesn't hurt at all, it's just very weird, and sometimes startling. It's really kind of an interesting experience.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Hmm. That's interesting. Reminds me of something I get every now and then. It sounds like a rush of voices all of a sudden just coming out of nowhere in my head. It's incredibly loud and incredibly quiet at the same time. I can't really explain it that well. Anyone else ever get this? It doesn't hurt at all, it's just very weird, and sometimes startling. It's really kind of an interesting experience.

I used to have that.

And when it happens, images of stuff colliding appeared in my ind.

Usually balls.

No, not those kinda balls. =______=
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
I used to have that.

And when it happens, images of stuff colliding appeared in my ind.

Usually balls.

No, not those kinda balls. =______=

I'm not alone!

also:
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Used to happen to me when I was a kid, though not often. I'd hear weird funny sounds like layers of brass instruments then a loud pop. Crazy shit :\
Last edited by Blueflame55 at Dec 20, 2009,
Quote by darkstar2466
I don't know if it's the same, but I've had this happen to me where I will just jump awake with one sudden and jerky motion, as if I was scared shitless. It's kind of terrifying. It's not the result of a dream or anything, and it usually happens within minutes to an hour of falling asleep.

happens to me too, its not like i feel anything or have any scary dream, i just jump or jerk.
Quote by tattyreagh
Isn't it in the US Constitution that you can defecate on any carpets you like. If not then America is not the land of the free.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I like to stuff pizza crust up my bum.
never heard of exploding head syndrome, the name is epic though.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Page 1 of 2