Im really suprised this hasnt been posted yet(i tested out the new search button)
Holy Shnike

We want your legs
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Infiltrate the system and rot it from the inside-out.
He is gonna get raped/killed/beat at basketball.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
This has been posted a looong time ago but i aint gonna blame you cos what exactly would you search to find this in the database?
The clue is at the top of the article.
"Page last updated at 18:15 GMT, Monday, 21 July 2008 19:15 UK"
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by technicolour
wow, first the gays are getting killed, now the albinos. Damnit Africa!

They're just bitter cuz they got no money.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by alkalineweeman
This has been posted a looong time ago but i aint gonna blame you cos what exactly would you search to find this in the database?
The clue is at the top of the article.
"Page last updated at 18:15 GMT, Monday, 21 July 2008 19:15 UK"

whoa didnt see that

i heard about it in the news like 2 weeks ago
they said 25 were dead in tanzania and like 10000 albinos have gone missing/ into hiding
i guess theres been more killings since 08

heres a recent one (nov 28)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34182250/ns/world_news-africa/
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Last edited by Shaggy_420 at Dec 20, 2009,
Albino people scare me. Although I had a friend who was albino (British) at school. He was cool.
****, that's bad

Ah well

EDIT: ctb, your avatar is dissapoint

The latest victim was a seven-month-old baby. He was mutilated on the orders of a witchdoctor peddling the belief that potions made from an albino's legs, hair, hands, and blood can make a person rich.

Wonder if he got rich.....
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Dec 20, 2009,
Yeah, it's weird. Tribal idiocy. We need to develop the Third World. I don't care if you call me a neo-colonialist, I don't think we should allow this kind of shit on the grounds of cultural differences.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Cue America standing up for pale people and oppressing the majority for once.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
i also read in another article that 90% of albino children are raised by a single mother because the father thought the lady was cheating on him with a white man

that sucks too
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Quote by Meths
Yeah, it's weird. Tribal idiocy. We need to develop the Third World. I don't care if you call me a neo-colonialist, I don't think we should allow this kind of shit on the grounds of cultural differences.

If we're being serious I don't see any reason why someone would disagree with this.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
If we're being serious I don't see any reason why someone would disagree with this.

Meh, people object to colonialism and me saying we should force Africa to conform to our cultural norms could see racist.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde

Winifrida Rutahiro (2nd left) says she is now scared even to leave her house

No shit, Sherlock.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
^
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

It's really the Bear Jew taking the limbs of helpless albinos.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
no damnit its manbearpig
dumbsh*t
Gear so far:
Dean Vendetta XMT
Roland Microcube

Quote by Venice King

+1
Quote by Meths
Meh, people object to colonialism and me saying we should force Africa to conform to our cultural norms could see racist.
I think what people object to is that with colonialism/neo-colonialism, the Great Powers/Multi-National Corporations purely exploit the third world and keep them impoverished for their own means, as opposed to helping them advance into the 21st century like you're suggesting. Seems like the same attitude as sending aid and building schools/wells to me.
Quote by maXterbat0r
+1I think what people object to is that with colonialism/neo-colonialism, the Great Powers/Multi-National Corporations purely exploit the third world and keep them impoverished for their own means, as opposed to helping them advance into the 21st century like you're suggesting. Seems like the same attitude as sending aid and building schools/wells to me.

Well said good man.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Meths

I agree.