Does anyone here listen to the Crucifucks? The search bar came up with absolutely nothing. I bought their album "Our Will Be Done." So far so good...
Steve Shelley played drums with them for a while. Doc Corbin Dart. or 26, was a candidate for mayor of Lansing, Michigan. But he came in last.
Last edited by Gnomefry at Dec 20, 2009,
sound dumb to me already...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
This band sucks sooooooooooooooooo hard.

The only reason people know about them was because they palled around with better punk bands and had a funny name.

EDIT: Talking about Gallows should be a bannable offense on this forum.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
We get it, you hate Gallows.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This forum would be so much better if I could ban everyone who I thought deserved a ban.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
But then it would be just you and like 2 other people...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Nah man I love my forum regulars.

Except you.

Go away.
Nah man. I like it here.
It's cozy.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by axeslash
Nah man I love my forum regulars.

Except you.

Go away.

Even me?

... what? Im a regular, kind of.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
^ I don't think I've seen you post here before

Meh, I can handle being despised by one or two people in the Punk/Ska forum.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The Cruci****s aren't very good. If they had a different vocalist they'd totally be a middle-of-the-pack band though.

I hate anybody who even remotely enjoys Gallows.

Last edited by RiotRiotUpstart at Dec 22, 2009,
That cd was very disappointing. The songs that weren't completely mediocre were "Hinkley Had a Vision", and "Democracy Spawns Bad Taste". And that's only because I didn't have to run over to my stereo to turn it off like the others. I agree, had the singer not sounded like a bratty little kid, they would've been moderately decent.
I remember seeing them in Madison, WI back in the late 80's and enjoyed them. Good shows. But I never took the time to get any of their albums. So don't know how they sounded recorded. Haven't heard their name in years.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

I hate anybody who even remotely enjoys Gallows.

You don't like most things though...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!