I never liked the looks of my Peavey Classic 30 tweed combo on top of my Avatar 4x12, and I also wanted more gain and tone options, so I decided to sell the C30 and pick up a brand new Valveking head. I'm very happy with it (besides the fact that I have a cricket inside of it who was chirping at me all night). The cleans are just as good if not better than my Classic and the overdrive channel has quite a bit more gain on tap, with a more modern voice. Onto the pictures:

Nice man, I have the 112 combo and I find it's pretty easy to find some good Coheed tones, and if you don't mind me asking what speakers are in that cabinet and how does it sound with it?

Happy new amp day!
there was a cricket inside of the amp? it must go through a lot of pain whenever you warm up those tubes
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Nice. HNAD!

If you really want to make it sing get a hold of Rajouita.(sp?) He's got one and can tell you how to mod it good.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by Morgant
Nice man, I have the 112 combo and I find it's pretty easy to find some good Coheed tones, and if you don't mind me asking what speakers are in that cabinet and how does it sound with it?

Happy new amp day!

They are Eminence speakers. Not sure of the model. (I hear Eminence only makes bass speakers now, so these are kinda old) and they sound awesome. I put a patch cable in the effects loop like it suggested in the VK Wiki and it really improved my overdrive tone, also. Coheed tone is definitely doable!
Quote by boxcarmonument
Nice. HNAD!

If you really want to make it sing get a hold of Rajouita.(sp?) He's got one and can tell you how to mod it good.

All of my info comes from the tech guys in the VK thread, which this guy's already been to...

HNAD bro.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have a 112 combo, HNAD.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
HNAD.

I never really fell in love with mine but the guys in the VK thread dig 'em.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Hnad
Gear

EastWood Sidejack DLX
Epiphone Blues Custom 30
S.U.F VRH FUZZ
MXR Mirco Amp
BOSS BD-1 (Blues Driver)
Dunlop CryBaby