I've seen a thread on here about them before but I dont remember......Are they reliable?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
How about telling us which cab you're talking about?

Actually, don't bother. A cab is a box with speakers. There's really nothing to not be reliable. I've never seen a cab go bad except with really egregious abuse.
Pix would help...
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
what? either way, there's nothing that can be unreliable about a cabinet unless its REALLY bad wood or the wiring is extremely poorly done
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
the only way i see cabs go bad is if you put way to powerful of a head on it, turn it up all the way and play for a few hours as such. im sure it will be fine unless you buy it from like, walmart or someplace like that.