whats it to you im not the same
if im not just like you
no need to find a hell to put me through

im just letting you be
cant you do the same for me

so when i start to dance, on the street
dont call me crazy cause you cant hear the beat
dont call me crazy cause you cant hear the beat

ok, a little under my usual standard i will admit, but i was going through some stuff i wrote a long time ago, and i kinda liked this one, its actually in the first ten songs i ever wrote :P
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .
Actually I didn't think it was that bad. I kind of like the way it sounded as I was reading Keep on Writing
Comments or Suggestions
Omit or Change
Suggested Changes

I am the 24 Wild Rovers
If You Wish to Give C4C Click on the Smlileys
:
Haha yeah its not that bad my first ten songs were disastrous.. Now i can see that you have improved a hell lot
thanks you two r awesome
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .
I know a guy that walks through town singing and dancing to a beat only he hears you two would make a pair lol
Cheesy as, but it fits a beat and works.

I mean, you can tell it's an early song of yours, but it's catchy. I think, in all honesty, the verses where the main feeling is put into practice actually harms it. The surrounding choruses etc. have this bubblegum-pop feel to it, and then the verses just drag away this feeling... kinda puts a downer on how fun the rest can be. You could deal with the same emotions but in a more lighthearted way which would fit the overall tone of this better.

Anyho, see ya around.
its actually more of a punk pop thingie :P and yeah, definately cheesy haha, thanks for all the crit
As said above, it's cheesy, and it isn't incredible, but that being said, I still like it.