i have a few questions to ask about this software.

1. can u use all the sounds on podfarm and record them into cubase/reaper?

2. can i attach a mic to the audio interface to record acoustic guitar/vocals/drums straight into cubase or reaper? or do i have to refer back to podfarm?

3. last but not least do i need this ilok thing or what ever it is?/

thanks very much
1) Yes
2) With the ones with Mic Input jacks, I don't see why not, but i wouldn't rely on that 100%
3) You need one of the Tone port or Guitarport things, or something with ASIO capabilities. if you plug straight into your computer's microphone jack there will be latency (pause between what you play and what you hear), there are a few workarounds, but I don't know them. I'd go ahead and get one, because you can use them for other programs such as Guitar Rig or Revalver and stuff.
you dont need the ilok, that's just if you want to switch computers or something. and also, the program can be used as a plugin, meaning you can use it as an effect in cubase or reaper and apply it to a track.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
it can happen depending on your audio interface or computer's processing power
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
wel il be using the audio interface that comes with it, will this happen? this is the only draw back i have
^if it's USB 2.0, then you'll be fine
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
I've always wondered, how does the recording sound if you mic your amp with say an SM-57 using the mic input on the interface? I'm contemplating one of these myself.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ