http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5UcJt6RoIs

Anyone heard of this guy before? I agree with a lot of his theories and think he's very good to listen to.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Being the nerd that I am, I've seen him a lot on the Science Channel. He might have been on the Universe, too, but I can't remember.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Yeah my friend recommended him to me recently, because I'm heaps into aliens and stuff like that lol. I saw him on Discovery not too long ago.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by maninthebox24
Being the nerd that I am, I've seen him a lot on the Science Channel. He might have been on the Universe, too, but I can't remember.

Yeah, he was on The Universe. He's been on a ton of shows.
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
yea he's on the Science channel a lot.

many of the theories he presents are...far fetched to say the least. that's not to say they're not extremely interesting or that he's an unintelligent man, but so much of what he teaches seems way beyond our reach of understanding to be completely true. i'm sure there's some solid reasoning behind the theories, but i still can't seem to figure out how we as a species haven't fully understood our own Universe but we seem to believe that even more Universe's exist out there and we're just a part of a multi-verse, or how apparently we'll be able to travel through space by bending it. the ideas are cool and hopefully some of them are actually true, but i can't really believe them until someone gives us some solid evidence instead of interesting ideas and failed experiments.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I love this man.

I've known about him since I was about 12
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

i have two of his books, only read one though.

pretty interesting stuff and he makes it fairly easy to understand for the most part
I've read one of his books, hyperspace, and it was great A great introduction to the theoretical side of physics. He has a really good way of explaining things that are really complicated.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.