It's like they tried to be Anthrax but played too slow and didn't quite pull it off. A//Political did a way better job at bringing back the anarcho vibe a decade ago.

EDIT: That being said, they're not terrible. They have some potential (Listening to Grave of Waste now and it's the best of the songs up), so if they stay together they could be pretty good in a couple of years.
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Dec 20, 2009,
This sounds like the band I had when I was 15.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Hah

I shall begin my search tomorrow.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by RockThe40oz
It's like they tried to be Anthrax but played too slow and didn't quite pull it off. A//Political did a way better job at bringing back the anarcho vibe a decade ago.

EDIT: That being said, they're not terrible. They have some potential (Listening to Grave of Waste now and it's the best of the songs up), so if they stay together they could be pretty good in a couple of years.

I love A//Political for sure, and would agree that they're better but this band seems to be going for a more The Mob/Flux/RP post-punk inspired vibe which I really like.