So as stated in the title, I have some questions about the VOX AC4TV combo.

I'm getting it for Christmas, but don't expect a NAD until like mid to late January because I want to really get a sense for it.

QUESTIONS:

Will I need to do any tube biasing? Or is the AC4TV good to go out of the box?
Reccomended upgrades (if any)?

And post any other comments you feel you need/want to.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
You won't need to bias anything until you change tubes, but I don't know if you have to even do it then, it might be cathode biased.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
No biasing necessary, ever, on that amp unless you're doing internal mods.
Make sure you get the 10" if you're going the combo route.

Upgrades:
JJ power tube, tung-sol (bright) or JJ (dark) preamp tube.
Weber blue pup ceramic speaker
Maybe some preamp tweaks and a new output transformer if you're feeling adventurous.
when you get it open it up and make sure the speaker is tightly screwed to the baffle. people have had problems with loose speakers out of the box on these amps.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
when you get it open it up and make sure the speaker is tightly screwed to the baffle. people have had problems with loose speakers out of the box on these amps.

I love mine, my cousin is here for Christmas, and he uses a AC30 in his band and he was in love with the AC4.

Edit: Prob 1 of my fav amps in the price range.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
New speaker, and probably a 212 cab for better clarity and definition. I love the amp, but the tiny speaker holds it back.
Quote by ryoga415
New speaker, and probably a 212 cab for better clarity and definition. I love the amp, but the tiny speaker holds it back.

Buy the head and 12 inch speaker cab then.
The stock tubes are fine.
If combo get the 1x10.
Head and 1x12 cab is better.