Hi, I'm here to call up this discussion again.
I'm working now, and I really dislike what I'm doing. I'm a instrumentalist technician (no, I don't work with music, I work on the industry).

Well, I'm a professional audio technician (I had classes on a course), and I want a job where I can work as one. I tried some clubs and stuff, but all of them had people that do this kind of job.
I wanna know: where else can I work as an audio technician?

Also, I'd like to know other courses I can do that would help me getting on this kind of career. Something that would make my curriculum better than the other audio technicians that have only 1 course.

Thanks and sorry for my confusing english.
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
Quote by blue_strat
Whoever taught you on the course should be able to give you some advice.

Really good answer man. I will try to find the guy's email.
Quote by Junnage

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
Doing courses won't get you a job, I've done a degree in Music Technology and have no job in music as of yet. You need experience in the industry, its not what you know, its who you know. So do some voluntary work in either studio work, live sound, what ever you want a job in and get paid work that way.

But you might also wanna try this:

UK.Music-Jobs.com

I think theres a US version as well.
Quote by stiff-upper-lip
Doing courses won't get you a job, I've done a degree in Music Technology and have no job in music as of yet. You need experience in the industry, its not what you know, its who you know. So do some voluntary work in either studio work, live sound, what ever you want a job in and get paid work that way.

But you might also wanna try this:

UK.Music-Jobs.com

I think theres a US version as well.

Thanks! Btw I dont live in usa neither uk :S
Quote by Junnage

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
haha, aah. well google music technology jobs, there'll be job websites for the country you're in, but from my experience, employers usually want experience than courses. Of course courses are good to have as well though.

Good luck with the job hunting.