Have you ever gone out to shop for a really nice brand name guitar and end up coming home with a cheap guitar that sounds and plays as good as your Gibson or favorite Fender guitar.

I went guitar shopping and was playing American made guitars all day. I normally only buy American stuff. I looked over in one store and saw this Tele copy. Since it was in reach, I grabbed it to see just how awful it was going to be. To my surprise, it plays better than my Les Paul Custom and my Fenders. I looked at the back and it said "Made in Korea". I put it back in the shelf and went to several other music stores. Towards the end of the day, I went back to the pawn shop where the Tele copy guitar was and picked it up again. I couldn't believe that after all of the expensive guitars that I played all day, that I ended up back in that pawn shop.

The price tag was $180.00. It was brand new. I have had it now for several years and still can't believe how great it is compared to my other guitars.

Here is a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wFkt6XOwM
Quote by Dio10101
Many Agile guitars. I wanna get one soon.

agreed

Agiles are amazing for the price
-1971 Fender Telecaster
-Schecter C-1 Classic
-Agile AL-2000 With Floyd
-Guild D35 NT
-Washburn D10S12
-Epiphone EC-20
-Rogue LX205B
-Vox Satchurator
-Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
-Boss DD-20
-Pre CBS Fender Pro Reverb
-Crate BT25
-Yamaha DGX220
Any squier I have played is awesome (except the pups). I also played a Vantage LP copy, that was wicked for like 300$ from the 70's (ish). Heard lots of good things about Agiles, really want one. me uncles got a douglass Tele (HH) for under 200$ that is pretty cool too (got a pot leaf on it lol)
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
my first guitar is a strat copy...i still think it plays better than any other guitar ive played including my dean and my B.C rich
My Squire Bullet Strat play better and sounds better than most Fender's I have played.

It now has a scalloped fretboard

But I want to throw some EMG's in it and black it out with gold hardware
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Have a LP copy from a brand named Delta which is older than me (16 years) and still almost kicks my hellraisers ass xD
I have to say Samick makes a decent guitar most guitars made in Korea are made in the Samick plant. Korean Epiphones were made there as well. I am not crazy about the tone of the Tele it's to tinny sounding for me I like a deeper tone but all that counts is that you like it.

I do not like Squiers at all I never played any I thought were any good. I was surprised myself I actually bought one, a Showmaster (100 bucks) it looked cool the humbuckers sounded nice but was the playability was pretty bad at first, after some work on the frets, playing with the truss rod and setting up the LFR I have to admit it's pretty good now and I actually enjoy playing it. I'm glad I didn't resell it that was my plan.

I actually I have several Jay Turser guitars and IMO they are just as good as a lot of higher end guitars I have played. I actually look for them.

I have bought a lot of guitars people seem to love to hate because they are inexpensive. I even use them to gig and they work fine.

John
I think that I will build my next guitar. There are so many places to get necks and bodies now for decent prices.
Im pretty sure there was a thread, exactly identical to this, this week. Like, maybe last 3 days even.
Quote by vivalajosho
agreed

Agiles are amazing for the price

+1

I have 4 agiles (a baritone, 8-string, acoustic, and acoustic bass)...all are amazing and worth every penny.
Quote by nickdohle
Im pretty sure there was a thread, exactly identical to this, this week. Like, maybe last 3 days even.

With millions of people online, there is only so many guitar subjects to talk about. During the life of this website there will probably be 5000 more posts just like this one, maybe more, who knows?
Quote by Telewanger
With millions of people online, there is only so many guitar subjects to talk about. During the life of this website there will probably be 5000 more posts just like this one, maybe more, who knows?

Well i agree. I rather someone start a new thread then bring up a dead one, but when it hasnt been dead for two days i think you should use it. Just my opinion i guess.
The fender squire m-80 is a great guitar. the most common problem with it though, is the input jack, as i have the same problems with my m-80