Well, my mom basically admits she doesn't really know what I want, so she just said I had a $100 limit, and to get whatever. I was going to add in a bit of my own cash and get a ride cymbal (I'm really into drumming, and I don't have one), but I found out my dad is planning on getting me one (my parents are divorced, so that whole thing wasn't coordinated).

Within the $100 limit, what should I get? I was thinking about ordering something off of musiciansfriend.com, and the only thing I can think of is one of the mounts that attaches to cymbal stands that has a cowbell and a tambourine; I don't have any real use for it, but it sounds fun.

So, does The Pit have any better ideas? I play drums and bass, and I'm more into drumming than bass.
Quote by herby190
Well, my mom basically admits she doesn't really know what I want

It must run in the family...
Bear traps, you can get about 2 of them for $70. Spend the rest on lube. Set them up around the park and voila! You never have to pay for a prostitute ever again.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zaphikh
It must run in the family...
Well, I kind of found just found out that what I was already getting the cymbal, which is what I wanted, so I'm just asking for tips. My next go-to would be double-bass, but any double-bass pedal I find for $100 would most likely be depressingly horrible.
Quote by Kensai
Bear traps, you can get about 2 of them for $70. Spend the rest on lube. Set them up around the park and voila! You never have to pay for a prostitute ever again.
Useless, but still, +1 for creativity.
a spider monkey with an "I'm with stupid shirt"
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by maggot9779
You're leaving it a bit late aren't you? It's christmas in 5 days.
I got the run-down that I was getting my own present on Friday, and just about an hour ago found out my idea was taken, so I'm kind of scrambling.
So far, I'm thinking the cowbell/tambourine, and then a splash cymbal, with an arm to attach to my ride stand instead of buying a full stand for it. Can anyone think of anything better? Does anybody know any double-bass pedals within my range? I can only spend about $40 on top of the $100, because that's all I have, so I don't know how many options I would have....
Get a ferret. 8E
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
As many condoms as $100 buys, just to freak your mom out. Honestly, it'd be fucking hilarious! Make sure to check back & tell the Pit how it went.
NO FERRET

unless you want atleast a whole floor of your house smelling like moldy piss and shit and piss and this one smell that isn't made by anything else in the world but will make you want to kill yourself

ohhh, and you should buy an envelope, a stamp, and send me the rest
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer