Quote by lilcurtis
no comments? =(.

I wouldn't make those types of posts, they're against the rules and counted as bumping.

The composition and even the tones sound like something Metallica would write. I suppose if someone is into them, this song would be for them.

Great quality on the guitars, the drum sounds could use some work, and I'm not really feeling the beats. Great guitar solo, very sweet phrasing and excellent lead tone.

The vocal timbre is kind of irritating/hilarious. Try not to sing through your nose, and not everything has to be sang loud. Put more character into your voice such as things like vibrato, and pronouncing your words more.

Also I'd put more work into the outro, it just sort of ended, didn't exactly feel finished with what I just listened to due to the pacing.

Would you please c4c my song, Grave? Thanks! :

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203352
thanks for the crit, i totally agree, especially on the outro. The drums are actually just a midi thing so i couldn't edit how loud they hit and so forth. There is actually an updated version of the song where I redid the vocals, so I'm not sure if that's the one you listened to or not.

as for the bump thing, i thought i read somewhere that you were allowed like 1 a day? guess i got these forums confused with another.
Quote by lilcurtis
thanks for the crit, i totally agree, especially on the outro. The drums are actually just a midi thing so i couldn't edit how loud they hit and so forth. There is actually an updated version of the song where I redid the vocals, so I'm not sure if that's the one you listened to or not.

as for the bump thing, i thought i read somewhere that you were allowed like 1 a day? guess i got these forums confused with another.

Yeah, no one day rule. I'd just give critiques to expect some back.

I listened to the updated version, yeah. Vocals just need a timbre tune up, really. The pitch is overall great!
hey man ... I really liked the intro and that awesome guitar design
Overall it is a good song, the only problem is it sounds like you're trying to completely channel Metallica .. The vocals is a bit too loud and needs to be a bit more melodic and hmm I'd say guttural, like it's coming from the heart as opposed to loud