This is kinda weird. On the thicker strings ( E A D) I randomly get this weird rattling\ buzz sound when my guitar is unplugged! Its not frett buzz b\c the sound its coming from the pickups no the frets. When I touch the pickup it goes away, so I guesse whan I pluck the string it rattles the pickup which creates that weird sound. And the sound actually hurts my ears and gives me a heacache lol And if you need to know my guitar is a Jackson DK2M. How can I fix thins?
Quote by Steel8909
This is kinda weird. On the thicker strings ( E A D) I randomly get this weird rattling\ buzz sound when my guitar is unplugged! Its not frett buzz b\c the sound its coming from the pickups no the frets. When I touch the pickup it goes away, so I guesse whan I pluck the string it rattles the pickup which creates that weird sound. And the sound actually hurts my ears and gives me a heacache lol And if you need to know my guitar is a Jackson DK2M. How can I fix thins?

Sounds to me like your pickup is loose. Try wiggling it around to a center point to see if it fixes the problem.