Page 1 of 2
I know this is probably the second worst place I can post this, but here goes anyway:

I'm turning 16 in 2 weeks. I have never kissed/gone out with/not been flat out rejected by a girl. I am pretty much the only guy in my school with absolutely no shot at anything resembling a relationship for the foreseeable future and don't expect to lose my virginity anytime before I graduate college (NOT MY CHOICE).

Is this normal or am I as big a loser as I thought?

EDIT:
Also, I have been invited to exactly one thing by other people at my school (not even a party - no hanging out at peoples houses, no movies, no shows, etc.) as long as I've been in high school, and that was by mistake.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Dec 20, 2009,
Here, yes. Real world, no.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't put too much pressure on things or feel down about lack of progress because before you know it you'll meet someone and all those insecurities and worries will vanish. Just takes one person. Think about that.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Dec 20, 2009,
Another one of these thread?
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Last edited by salrap10 at Dec 20, 2009,
I had my first kiss when I was 19. It's no biggie.
Now from there, I've done... Quite a lot... >_> ^_^
But yeah. It's not too bad. If you're 37 and haven't been kissed, that's different.
Quote by Venice King

QFT. But ask for some advice in the Relationship Thread.
It'll happen when its supposed to. Dont rush it or you'll end up looking like an ass like that stupid kid in the other thread.
Quote by Thrill-house
It'll happen when its supposed to. Dont rush it or you'll end up looking like an ass like that stupid kid in the other thread.

Mr. "I married a pillow" man?
Don't worry man, I know plenty of people who have been single for all of high school. Relationships are really overrated. You'll get someone you like eventually.
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
I thought exactly the same thing, until I meant my girlfriend at summer school back in July. I thought, "Meh, I have no chances with anyone, no girls like me, woe is me" etc etc. Just try meeting new people, not necessarily looking for a relationship right off the bat. Just expand your group of friends.
Quote by ControlledExperiment
Don't worry man, I know plenty of people who have been single for all of high school. Relationships are really overrated. You'll get someone you like eventually.

pretty much what he said...

my first kiss was in kindergarten.. like litterly i was making out with her.lol
Robert Plant first kissed a girl at 19 years old.

And he's the ****ing singer of Zeppelin. Don't worry, you'll get laid.
About the virgin thing, no. But most would have at least kissed someone by thy age... Actually, nevermind. A lotta people in my circle of friends are at least sixteen and haven't kissed a girl, ever. Especially one that's really starting to annoy me cuz he thinks he's theshit at everything and he's always right. Except he's just a big whiner without any balls or Christmas spirit. First kissed a girl when I was twelve. Lost my virginity at 14. I regret losing my virginity that early, but not the kiss. Just to put it into perspective. Don't worry bout the sex thing, but at least go to a party or a concert and make out with someone using the excuse of being drunk. Hopefully someone you know, don't want mono or herpes just to lose your... Lips virginity? Anwho, I'm on the toilet right now with nothing better to do, other than give you dumb advice about dumb shit that in retrospect doesn't matter.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Mr. "I married a pillow" man?

The genius who tried to finger his girlfriend in front of 7 people and couldnt find "the hole"
TS, don't worry. I'll tell you one thing, a relationship is one thing that takes time. Especially through all the teenage drama. ^_^ I guess it could be normal.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
i respectfully dissagree. relationships are like ok movies. its fun while its happening but you never want to see it agian. but a good relationship is definently worth the time.
Its supposed to be magic you cant interfere with it
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Quote by Venice King

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about it. Don't put too much pressure on things or feel down about lack of progress because before you know it you'll meet someone and all those insecurities and worries will vanish. Just takes one person. Think about that.

+1

It really is 99% about confidence. Honestly. As much as girls say they like sensitive guys that listen, they don't. Be an asshole and flirt with her. Then, randomly, do something super nice for her. Give her a random kiss, etc. this is how you get them thinking about you.

I've stopped trying to get girls recently. I can, but hooking up isn't that much fun anymore. And, I have tons of work.

good luck!

edit: looks at TS's username
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Dec 20, 2009,
well i'm 16, same situation except i've taken my chance with a girl and got rejected, shit happens just gotta deal with it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Well you're not bad looking, might want to wax your eyebrows though. Girls don't appreciate bushy brows.

Pardon the superficiality, and don't measure yourself against others. There is no right or wrong time by which to have done any certain thing with the opposite gender.
Quote by Cheesepuff
Robert Plant first kissed a girl at 19 years old.

And he's the ****ing singer of Zeppelin. Don't worry, you'll get laid.

someone beat me to pointing it out. so im simply going to quote them. thank you cheesepuff!!
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

relationships when still in school are wastes man. they hold you back from the time when you can grow as a person the most, without being influenced by the girl youre with or trying to be with.

my best advice is, you seem like a pretty nice dude. youve met john petrucci n' shit i see..thats pretty cool. but if who you are is the nice dude, just be that. when ppl grow and mature themselves, the ppl that are worth bein around will gravitate towards ya.
Quote by salrap10
Another one of these thread?

This simple searchbar joke made my day.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by fearofthemark

edit: looks at TS's username

Goddammit that was not what I had in mind AT ALL when I picked it...
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
just got for girls like 5 or 6 years younger than you. They will think you're really cool especially if you have a car. You can also buy them PG movies
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
just got for girls like 5 or 6 years younger than you. They will think you're really cool especially if you have a car. You can also buy them PG movies

Sooooo ten and eleven year olds? I like your style.

Dude it's all about confidence. You can't be awkward. You just have to talk to people and you have to be comfortable doing it. If you can do that I guarantee that things will start happening.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
Last edited by gratefullydead2 at Dec 21, 2009,
Cool, so you have absolutely no relationship with people so if they reject you it doesn't matter anyway.

I'd say you have more potential than anyone at your school of being laid. Flirt with some hoochies, makes school less boring.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
It's all about confidence, honestly.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm 15, never had a girlfriend. I've been kissed, but she never really was officially my girlfriend, because she was going out with someone else at the time, and it was insanely complicated, and I prefer not to think about it anymore.

But yeah, it's normal.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 21, 2009,
No, this is NORML.

ITts an honest mistake, I'm sure.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
You're only as big of a loser as you make yourself out to be. I was in the same boat as you, but I'm doing pretty well now. I have an amazing girlfriend, and a pretty good social life. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 17 or something like that, so you're perfectly normal man. Just be more assertive and confident about yourself, chicks aren't going to want some dude who loathes himself, well, not a quality girl at least.

Also, **** high school gatherings. Parties in high school consist of little kids drinking shit they can't handle and use it as an excuse to do stupid shit like sleeping with someone they don't know and then blaming it on the alcohol. Just find your own group of friends, **** the rest of the school, and go after whatever the hell you want to. You're the only one who can make things better for you.

Now that you know you're normal, go find some girl you're attracted to and ask her out like you're the mother ****ing king!
Completely normal. I'm 16 and I've never kissed a girl, only had one "real" girlfriend, and I'm a virgin (also not by choice). Looks like we're in the same boat TS.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
yea bro completely normal man. But I mean doesn't mean its right. I didn't do anything to a girl until last year when i was 18. Try to work on ur confidence man and jsut try to enjoy life and girls will come to u. like i dono man its hard to explain, but once u get lucky with girls in the future, u'll realize how easier it coudl've been in highschool.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
yea bro completely normal man. But I mean doesn't mean its right..

That doesn't even make sense.
Quote by crazy8rgood
That doesn't even make sense.

no i just mean like, yea i see a lot of kids like that, like im just saying op isn't alone. but like u know , he could do better than that,
Quote by fallenangel20
No, this is NORML.

ITts an honest mistake, I'm sure.

ahh, mary jane. how i love you ..oh sorry, better take it to the DT

[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Page 1 of 2