Alright. I searchbar'd, and i didn't think this should go in the sex thread, as it is not sex.

I have a Highschool dance coming up soon, and a big thing there is hooking up (Snogging, French kiss, etc.). I want to... But.. How?

I've got a rough idea. Kiss on the lips, put your tounge in, and suck their tongue? Am i right? Advice? HELP?
Consolation/Comforting?

Im nervous

EDIT: Sorry for the typo in the title! PLEASE help! I mean
Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone......
Last edited by p00 at Dec 21, 2009,
just do what they're doing. dont worry. You'll get it in a matter of seconds.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

no ideot.... you say close your eyes then throw feces in her face... get it right
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
^that

EDIT: all of that^^^
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Ohh k. Thanks, im still worried...
Brush your teeth and don't worry. It's not hard, man. Only way you can screw up is if you actually bite her tongue, which you won't cuz the Pit told you not to, right?
Quote by p00
Ohh k. Thanks, im still worried...

Look. Everyone in the world who has kissed has had a first kiss. If it was rocket science, there would be classes on it. It's about as hard as learning how to play mary had a little lamb on piano. Wait, no. It's easier. If they open their mouth, open yours. If their tongue starts moving, do the same thing they're doing. It's not hard.

good luck!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

only way to learn is to experience it first hand, oh and dont chew gum
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by fearofthemark
Look. Everyone in the world who has kissed has had a first kiss. If it was rocket science, there would be classes on it. It's about as hard as learning how to play mary had a little lamb on piano. Wait, no. It's easier. If they open their mouth, open yours. If their tongue starts moving, do the same thing they're doing. It's not hard.

good luck!

Wow. For some reason that post had an impact. Thankyou. I'll let you all know how it goes!
Quote by Ramones06
only way to learn is to experience it first hand, oh and dont chew gum

there's nothing wrong with gum, it's good for your breath and keeps your mouth moist. Just keep it out of the way, or better yet, swallow it when you go for the kiss.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by p00
Wow. For some reason that post had an impact. Thankyou. I'll let you all know how it goes!

have fun!
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

try not to throwup in their mouth

edit: or are you supposed to throw up in their mouth?????? omg i can't remember sex ed fffffffffffuuuuuuuuu
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by fearofthemark
there's nothing wrong with gum, it's good for your breath and keeps your mouth moist. Just keep it out of the way, or better yet, swallow it when you go for the kiss.

just don't choke ^_^
~Carl
Quote by speakers
try not to throwup in their mouth

edit: or are you supposed to throw up in their mouth?????? omg i can't remember sex ed fffffffffffuuuuuuuuu

its obviously their's.you already know what your barf taste like!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
What everyone else said.
Lets just hope for your sake it doesn't go further then.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
wear a dental dam. its like a mouth condom so u dont get aids
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
wear a dental dam. its like a mouth condom so u dont get aids

It's on the tip of my tongue, what movie is that from that I'm thinking of?
Edit: Nevermind, it's from Knocked Up.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Dec 21, 2009,
Ok .... Since No One Gave you some descent pointers beside the obvious shit..... heres some good tips........don,t flip your tongue around in her mouth like a fish slopping outta water ..... just caress her tongue with yours as she does to you....... and as your pullin away from the kiss, kinda give her lip a little pull , not really a bite , but suck it slowly as you pull away..... thats always good.....but don't over do it and over use it ....like don;t do it every damn time.......and don;t --DO NOT bump her teeth with yours....don't shove your face into hers like a recking ball cause your to nervous. Just start slow, and if she is more experienced then you then take it slow, and kinda learn from her and see what she does, that way you can kinda get a feel for what she likes in a kiss.....if she hasn't ever kissed any one either, well then your golden cause you can kinda learn from each other, but lastly, if she has experience or not, DO Not suck her face off and slober on her because your anxious and excited and go at her like an animal ..... THE END
dubtastic
Oh and if you get furthe then a kiss ......Make shure you at least get some head hahahaha.
Then at that point you don't have to worrry because your not kissin her with that set of lips haha.
dubtastic
If you're going to give good tips, dubtastic2009, learn2type.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
For god's sake, aim!

I've ****ed up atleast 2 or 3 kisses by sticking my tongue in her eye or nostril. Not a pleasant experience...
Quote by speakers
oh also make sure you tell the girl you love her.

Ahahahahaha girls love it when you just cut to the chase
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
easy stuff just dont go all out crazy with the tongue and like shove it down her throat your tongues shold meet in the middle kinda sometimes
GRABBIN PILLS

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I am 19 years old, and I don't know about my gear. I don't even know how to turn my amp on. I have been drinking.

LISTEN TO: PROBOT
Quote by fearofthemark
just do what they're doing. dont worry. You'll get it in a matter of seconds.

unless she a machine and wants to go for the whole like 3 songs then be afraid
GRABBIN PILLS

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I am 19 years old, and I don't know about my gear. I don't even know how to turn my amp on. I have been drinking.

LISTEN TO: PROBOT
If you blow in her ear, her pants fall off!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
what the hell is Snooging?
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Before you kiss, tell them you learnt all these new kiss techniques from UGs pit. your bound to get a bit further than kissing if you tell her that.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
if you wanna drive her crazy, give her a soft little nibble on her bottom lip while you're sucking it. rawr.
#DTWD
Start out slow, and don't slobber allover her face... very unattractive wait for her to make the move to open mouth kiss, otherwise you may freak her out. If you feel her tongue on your lips, let her move in and go with it.
You'll do fine buddy
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
remember your hand, USE THEM. grab the girl's chest while kissing, they love it.
Lick her teeth.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by p00
Alright. I searchbar'd, and i didn't think this should go in the sex thread, as it is not sex.

I have a Highschool dance coming up soon, and a big thing there is hooking up (Snogging, French kiss, etc.). I want to... But.. How?

I've got a rough idea. Kiss on the lips, put your tounge in, and suck their tongue? Am i right? Advice? HELP?
Consolation/Comforting?

Im nervous

EDIT: Sorry for the typo in the title! PLEASE help! I mean

Is her name Ginny Weasley? And are you by chance going to the yule ball?

But just relax and you'll get it quickly
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by Eminored
Most important thing is to not suddenly grab her butt while you kiss. Groping leads to slapping.

Not if you move it down there slowly...