well amm my father is going to buy me a guitar ... the case is that its got to be under 1000 dlls and i have seen very good guitars like a bc rich guns linger , asm pro , shecter ATX ( the C-1 FR or the V-1FR)

this will be my birthday christmas etc etc gift xD

and those guitars a mention are the ones i really would like to have because the have everything i want the proble is that i dont know which one im going to pick

the:

.-bc rich gunslinger looks so 80's (which i love) it has the super distortion an original floyd alder body maple neck and a contour heel or whatever it is its sound like a really glam metal hard mashine xD and that is too good for me

the problem is that i would like to have a bit more of versatibility or that xD

.-the ASM pro has a neckthrough body O.o EMG's( sound too heavy but thats ok ) alder body ebony one volume one tone ... this guitar sounds like its going too be a metal ass killer and looks kind of motley crue style xD

the problem with this it that i would love to have a nother volume so i can do a kind of kill switch

.-the shecters blackjack ATX well amm mahagony body set neck mahagony too blackouts O.o(sounds a lot of heavy stuff xD) they have the 2 volume and 1 tone configuration i like and the guitar looks very very niece in the white finish

the problem is that i would not know to chose the V or the strat like xD

iknow i ask for too much

and the real big deal is that in my locas gutiar stor i havent seen any of these guitars so it would be so deficult :S

so please people tell me if you have any experience with these guitars and pros any cons what would you recomend??
any other guitar opcions??

i play lots of 80's and i would love to learn a bit more of shredding loke vai or
malmsteen and i love to go into a blues style like bb king santana and more and love love to play hardrock and glam metal so if these help ?!

thx for even read this
i hope you guys can help me out

oo n sorry for my english xD jeje
BC Rich's are generally poor quality, but I'm not sure about that specific model so...
Never heard of the ASM Pro.
Only heard good things about the ATX, I was considering getting one for a while.
And by the way, do NOT get EMG's for versatility.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
i hate all those brands but its up to u i just dont like the necks on the schecters id check out some ibanez guitars man for the price there awsm u could probly get a prestiege rg for 1000 or so
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
You may want to check out the C-1 Classic. The thing is that the active pickups are not going to be good for much except for heavy distorion, so with the classic you will get the look you want with some better pickups.

Actually, as much as I hate to say it, I think a great guitar for you would be an Ibanez RG. Just look and find the right one for you. But I think an RG would suit you well. Maybe like a RG550?
Quote by selkies
i hate all those brands but its up to u i just dont like the necks on the schecters id check out some ibanez guitars man for the price there awsm u could probly get a prestiege rg for 1000 or so

well yeah man i mean all the songs i would like to play use a floyd and i would like to use some floyd stuff on the songs im working on

i know its a pain in the ass to tune and stuff but you know in this life all needs time and with time comes practice and then it would be a lot easier right???
Quote by Ape_Natural
You may want to check out the C-1 Classic. The thing is that the active pickups are not going to be good for much except for heavy distorion, so with the classic you will get the look you want with some better pickups.

Actually, as much as I hate to say it, I think a great guitar for you would be an Ibanez RG. Just look and find the right one for you. But I think an RG would suit you well. Maybe like a RG550?

jajajaj know there is like a crazy idea about thoses guitars
i really trie not to get into ibanez i really dont know why xD
but some of ibanes RG i have played, amm the arm is just too big for my hands xD

its like i really not trust in that brand xD
maybe if in a future i find a RG that is great too my hands and my ears then the world would be great but for know im trusting on shecter or bc rich :P
^ do not trust bc rich, an ibanez would probably be good for the 80's stuff, not sure about the blues. so I would say look at the schecters
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
whats your amp?
no guiatr will sound good without a good amp

and those BCriches are good IMO. play them before talking sh*t or praising a WHOLE BRAND.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i got a marshall mg250fx
n i get a preatty good sound of it but some times i thing that i shoul sell it with my guitar ( les paul 100) but that amp its so loud for the time i have gig sounds preatty good whne you cranked up

but if its better to muy a new amp insted of the gutiar ?

cause my plan is that if the guitar doesnt fit well with my marshy ( LOL ) then i shoul sell my guitar n amp to buy a nother one but i could only get like a 500 dlls from them and another question would be is ther an amp that loud for 500 dlls??

see im asking too much damn it xD
the thing is that i want some gear that makes my parents spend no more on me xD
If you want something 80's get an Ibanez. A lot of their models are 80's like the B.C. Rich you mentioned, especially their 1550m models. The only thing is you'd have to save up to get some new pick ups, even though the stocks aren't exactly the worst. I'd look into those.. they're pretty versatile too.
if i get an ibanez would be better to buy a floyd rose and some pickups but in case of the utiar buying somehint like the RG350DX???

but even if i do that i still do not like ibanezxD
IMO, and in most UGer's opinions, Marshall MG's are crap.

you should get a better amp. I reccomend either getting a peavey vypyr, Blackstar HT5 or Vox Nightrain.

For guitar, almost anything will cut it, trust me. as long as you dont use a strat with low output pickups or a hollowbody, you will sound great

for ibanez's, they are cool for me, but if their necks were big for you, forget about getting almost any schecter.

BTW have you tried LTD's?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Last edited by ldnovelo at Dec 21, 2009,
http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Mockingbird-ST-Electric-Guitar-512696-i1276270.gc

THIS guitar is pure sex. ALL you could ever want. And it is extremely versatile (nice pickups, coil-taps, floyd rose, and enough controls for everything that you can imagine, except onboard effects)

And for your amp problem, sell your stuff and for less than $500 ($420, I think) you can get a Peavey valveking 112, it is a tube amp, and it is 50 watts (which is louder than a solid state 50 watts, and enough for gigging).

There you have an extremely beautiful and awesome guitar, and a nice amp for it.
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
Last edited by DarkLordArthur at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by ldnovelo
IMO, and in most UGer's opinions, Marshall MG's are crap.

you should get a better amp. I reccomend either getting a peavey vypyr, Blackstar HT5 or Vox Nightrain.

For guitar, almost anything will cut it, trust me. as long as you dont use a strat with low output pickups or a hollowbody, you will sound great

for ibanez's, they are cool for me, but if their necks were big for you, forget about getting almost any schecter.

BTW have you tried LTD's?

i have play a few and i really like them!!!
but i havent found mine xD
about the amp it aint halfstacks for about 600dlls??

like this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-FlexWave-Series-FW120HS-120W-Half-Stack-774283-i1320778.gc

seems good cause i just need some distortion channel clean a pedal to change them and some delay
Quote by DarkLordArthur
http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Mockingbird-ST-Electric-Guitar-512696-i1276270.gc

THIS guitar is pure sex. ALL you could ever want. And it is extremely versatile (nice pickups, coil-taps, floyd rose, and enough controls for everything that you can imagine, except onboard effects)

And for your amp problem, sell your stuff and for less than $500 ($420, I think) you can get a Peavey valveking 112, it is a tube amp, and it is 50 watts (which is louder than a solid state 50 watts, and enough for gigging).

There you have an extremely beautiful and awesome guitar, and a nice amp for it.

jajaj thancks dude i think that i would buy first the gutiar then dicide to sell my old gear to buy something new

but that was funny xD cause you talked just like a friend of mine xD jajajaja
Quote by monstratlp
jajaj thancks dude i think that i would buy first the gutiar then dicide to sell my old gear to buy something new

but that was funny xD cause you talked just like a friend of mine xD jajajaja

"jajaja"? are you mexican by any chance? because I am, and I have never heard an american saying jajaja, but I've heard spanish-speakers laughing like that.

oh, and btw, are you buying the bc rich i recommended? you know you want it.
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
Quote by DarkLordArthur
"jajaja"? are you mexican by any chance? because I am, and I have never heard an american saying jajaja, but I've heard spanish-speakers laughing like that.

oh, and btw, are you buying the bc rich i recommended? you know you want it.

yes im mexican xD where are you from ??

nn yes its a preciosidad de gutiarra :P but i have never play it
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Schecter FTW!!!!

C1 or V is totally up to you. Both of em are great. From what I've tried its the same thing just different shapes

yeah they seem like great guitar's
Quote by monstratlp
yes im mexican xD where are you from ??

nn yes its a preciosidad de gutiarra :P but i have never play it

im from veracruz xD

mexican too
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

HErmosillo, Sonora

you should try it, if you ever have the chance, it seems pretty amazing

buena suerte encontrando una guitarra, hay demasiadas muy buenas debajo de los $1000 dlls

(but really, get that BC Rich, I've never tried it, but high end BC rich guitars are excellent in my opinion, and that one seems to be extremely amazing)
Quote by DarkLordArthur
HErmosillo, Sonora

you should try it, if you ever have the chance, it seems pretty amazing

buena suerte encontrando una guitarra, hay demasiadas muy buenas debajo de los $1000 dlls

(but really, get that BC Rich, I've never tried it, but high end BC rich guitars are excellent in my opinion, and that one seems to be extremely amazing)

the problem is that in my local stor they do not have this model
Quote by monstratlp
the problem is that in my local stor they do not have this model

Oh, crap.
Well, were are you from?
Quote by DarkLordArthur
Oh, crap.
Well, were are you from?

im form tijuana and i usually go to guitar center in san diego and the times i had go i never see any good bc rich
Quote by monstratlp
im form tijuana and i usually go to guitar center in san diego and the times i had go i never see any good bc rich

Well, you can call them and ask them to have it next time you go, then you'll be able to try it and buy it if you like it
the phone to your nearest guitar center should be on their webpage