anyone have any experience with this pedal? right now im using a tonebone hot british and i like it but i need something new. my sound is aggressive but not overly gainy, i play a red bear mk 60 and a les paul.

from the clips i've heard this pedal sounds way better than most overdrives/distortions that i have heard
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
the red bear definitely does it for my. the hot british is a bit too high gain for my taste. i always felt like it sounded like what a 5150 would sound like if it sounded good haha. the gain on 5 is like more than enough for any kind of metal. I kind of want a pedal with a more vintage vibe while still remaining heavy
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Never tried it, but consider also:

- Lovepedal Purple Plexi
- Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret
- Carl Martin Plexitone
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Never tried it, but consider also:

- Lovepedal Purple Plexi
- Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret
- Carl Martin Plexitone

This.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
the rust driver sounds pretty cool. i think the plexitone sounds pretty good. as does the purple plexi
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob