hey here we go my BIGGEST new pedal day ever

cost me a fresh 500$ canadian, the best money ever spent!

picture of the pedal and the upcoming pedal board.......missing a Diamond fireburst(ordered) , a fulltone OCD and some kind of modulatio pedal the last 2 coming soon

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs080.snc3/14743_389593900600_874590600_10381984_3822143_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs060.snc3/14743_389593885600_874590600_10381983_4706063_n.jpg
Quote by ghiyath
do you have 2 wahs?

going right to left one is a volume, the other is wah, the other is a Dunlop Rotovibe
OOOO...

that's the next pedal on my "to-get" list.

you must post reviews and clips....

HNPD!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by ragingkitty
OOOO...

that's the next pedal on my "to-get" list.

you must post reviews and clips....

i review the best delay i've played, i use it for gilmour type delays, think run like hell...........it works
Empress is win.
Quote by ghiyath
do you have 2 wahs?

Yes, he has two wahs and he labels one as Volume Pedal so he can tell them apart.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Last edited by bubb_tubbs at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by Rutch
Jumpin jehosaphat, THAT is a npd!

Full review expected/hoped for/demanded.

just ask me any questions related to this pedal and I will answer :P i've had the time to work around with it and then some!

go ahead ask :P
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Empress is win.

Yes, he has two wahs and he labels one as Volume Pedal so he can tell them apart.

he was refering to the crybaby, and the rotovibe pedal. the rotovibe looks simular to a wah.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
^ Yes. It's the most vocal wah I've ever played. The large sweep takes some getting used to, though.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
^ Yes.

does it have more sweep ? i don't understand the high price :P haha
^ I edited my first post. The browser window was acting up and posted before I was finished.

The price comes from quality components, handwiring, greater sweep, sturdier casing, and actually having usable modes to it.

If you'd prefer just having a single-voiced wah as opposed to variable, the regular Clyde is quite a bit cheaper.

Last edited by bubb_tubbs at Dec 21, 2009,
you need a delay like mine! trust me it's worth the money, I took a guess in buying it but its PURE ANALOG BLISS
Quote by paintballcrazy7
he was refering to the crybaby, and the rotovibe pedal. the rotovibe looks simular to a wah.

Thanks for sticking up for me
btw ferguson is that a crybaby classic or standard? I have the standard and honestly I just don't like it. I've found that it lacks clarity and you lose a bit of volume on the bass side
Last edited by ghiyath at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by bantoto
:O Amazing delay!

And Canadians are taking over!

I secretly own this website.

Quote by bubb_tubbs
I secretly own this website.

Are you in a band? Nice gear by the way
Quote by ghiyath
Thanks for sticking up for me
btw ferguson is that a crybaby classic or standard? I have the standard and honestly I just don't like it. I've found that it lacks clarity and you lose a bit of volume on the bass side

umm honestly i would'nt be able to tell you, it was given to me i beleive its the classic, but I will be buying one with more sweep

to the poster who asks me if i'm in a band........

not yet, practicing a few projects, maybe a pink floyd tribute, or at least some kind of classic rock covers show!

ill be posting more canadian p0rn this week...........ill be receiving my Diamond Fireburst fuzz with a midboost ( turns into distortion)

btw for those wondering what my amps are........ i play this kit through a Fender deluxe reverb, i also have a mesa-v twin preamp into a mesa 50-50 poweramp with a rocktron intellifex in the loop and I also have a Bugera 333XL but it's been collecting dust recently

My Axes
G&L Legacy USA cobalt blue with EMG-SA pups
Fender telecaster white
Hagstrom HJ-500
a Luthier made, PRS style guitar with neck = SD distortion, bridge= Dimarzio d-activator, emg afterburner AND coil split

any more questions :P i'm glad to answer
Quote by The Real Ming
Happy NPD!!!

Isn't the Superdelay digital?

the whole signal patch is analog, but only converts for tap tempo and all NOT affecting tone in a digital way, trust me you could never tell the difference :P
Quote by bantoto
And Canadians are taking over!

Eh?

HNPD man, that looks, and I'm sure sounds, awesome.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Eh?

HNPD man, that looks, and I'm sure sounds, awesome.

I still need to find out what this eh? thing is all about :P
Quote by ferguson911
the whole signal patch is analog, but only converts for tap tempo and all NOT affecting tone in a digital way, trust me you could never tell the difference :P

So the Superdelay and all its modes are basically analog / analog sounding?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
So the Superdelay and all its modes are basically analog / analog sounding?

pretty much :P im in love lol