pit where I live (Costa Rica) the definition of Handsome is a long hear, green eyes, light brown skin, pale brown/brunette hair and surfer . I got all of this things except the hair, my hair is dead black. Normally the brownish hair color is achieved through long hours at the beach, but i don't go enough there, and if i go is only for a few hours. So pit, help me become the perfect man, what are some good ways to decolor or dye black hair to a pale brown/brunette.
Edit: Oh boy, Don't I sound gay
Edit 2: I just realized the typo on the title, sorry english isn't my native language
Last edited by tacaco1000 at Dec 21, 2009,
First of all, it's hair.

Second, who cares what you look like, don't dye your hair for other people.

Third, you aren't a troll are you?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
go backwards in time and have your mother get knocked up by a different man.

lrn2geneticsbrah

I literally just laughed out loud, you made my day.
You should just be yourself and not dye your hair. Be happy with your hair color. But if you really want to, you can go to a salon place and have them do it for you or you can buy some like just for men or something.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I would assume you would get hair dye? or I've heard putting lemon juice in your hair then going out in the sun makes it lighter.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
yeah, the reason for the hair is that I got turned down by a modeling company because of the hair, and the salon thing is way to expensive for my budget.
shoot yourself now to save your self the trouble if you want to conform to everybody else`s standards.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
If you seriously want lighter hair you're going to have to use some sort of bleach or toner, which will fry your hair, make sure you use lots of conditioner afterward you can buy DIY hair color at any drug store, I would buy a lighter shade than what you want your hair to be, since your hair is so dark.
good luck man
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Bleach it, then dye it brown. Or some shit like highlights, i dunno. Ask a HEAR dresser. lolsaurus
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Bleach it, then dye it brown. Or some shit like highlights, i dunno. Ask a HEAR dresser. lolsaurus

English is probaly not his first language...
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
a friend just told me that if i put a strong beer it will lighten it down, any knowledge on this?
The thread title confused me so much.

I was trying to debate whether or not it said "Ways to die here", "Ways to dye hair", or "Ways to kill my hearing."

But really, just use hair dye.