-Another guitar
-Another guitar
-Amplifier
-A few effects pedals
-Piano
-Cat
what...the...f uck.....are you talking about
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
TS lives in New Zealand, where they have capped internet. Log into the website for you ISP and it should have a usage meter.
how do you internet how much check your've used up so far?
Spiraling up through the crack in the sky
Leaving material world behind
I see your face in constellations
The martyr is ending his life for mine.
A reference to South Park maybe?? ..methinks so
Quote by MightyAl
Step 1. approach buxom bar wench
Step 2. Bet her 50p you can make her tits jiggle without touching them.
Step 3. Grab her tits and give them a good shake
Step 4. hand over 50p(the best 50p you ever spent).

^^ Lawlzz
Quote by Gmp
TS lives in New Zealand, where they have capped internet. Log into the website for you ISP and it should have a usage meter.

Capped internet? That's sucks! How does that system work?
Bandwidth allocation is in Internet retarded countries such as New Zealand. Log on to your providers website.

I get so paranoid about our bandwidth running out
RIP Tom Searle.
How many internets does it take to check on how much internet one internet has used?
Good day sir. You have used up 3 internets so far.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Obviously TS has capped internet like here in Australia. Watch a YouTube video and get capped to snail speed for the rest of the month. Fuck Telstra and their government supported monopoly on the broadband market.

What gets sold as "broadband" here wouldn't even be considered in North America, you guys have it lucky.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Obviously TS has capped internet like here in Australia. Watch a YouTube video and get capped to snail speed for the rest of the month. Fuck Telstra and their government supported monopoly on the broadband market.

What gets sold as "broadband" here wouldn't even be considered in North America, you guys have it lucky.

Oh god I get so angry about our internet...

EDIT: My limit is 4GB at the moment......yeah...that's it..
Mine's a bit better, I have a 12GB limit on Cable speed, which I think is the fastest Telstra has. Still nothing compared to what we could have if there wasn't such a monopoly preventing other, more genuine companies from giving the public a decent deal.
Quote by KTFM
Mine's a bit better, I have a 12GB limit on Cable speed, which I think is the fastest Telstra has. Still nothing compared to what we could have if there wasn't such a monopoly preventing other, more genuine companies from giving the public a decent deal.

Well....

I'm about to upgrade my deal with optus...and I'll be getting 20GB at cable speed...

Excited!
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Dec 21, 2009,
I didn't know that unlimited bandwidth was the norm anywhere! Sometimes Australia is a bit crap. But then I think of how crap it would be to live in America then I feel better.

Edit: I have 20 gigs peak and 40 off-peak, which is still kind of not enough if I were to watch all the youtube I wanted to.
wait so what about playing online games? do they count the bandwidth streamed for that?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
so you cant play any computer games? like counterstrike or WoW or anything? cuz id imagine those take up quite a bit of bandwidth, unless im on the wrong track altogether
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Capped Internets?? seems like some kind of oppressed 3rd world lifestyle. I didn't realize how good I had it until now...
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
TS could you please enter the thread title into your post so i can sig it?

You only want to sig it because you've never heard anyone say that before...

As we have been discussing in this thread, in Australia and New Zealand we have capped internet, which means your fast 'internet' runs out after you use up a certain amount.

So going by that, what he is asking is by no means a stupid question at all.

So if you wouldn't mind, be quiet.

Quote by ep1kz
so you cant play any computer games? like counterstrike or WoW or anything? cuz id imagine those take up quite a bit of bandwidth, unless im on the wrong track altogether

We just have to have internet plans with big limits.

Like i have a friend who has 80GB and he can play all the games he wants...
In Spain aswell, on telefonica i have a 20Gb limit at 1Mbs speeds, ive just upgraded to 3Mbs i wonder if they will up my limit?
You are free to do what we tell you.
Quote by geetar_man0

So if you wouldn't mind, be quiet.

*checks location*

anyone else noticing this trend to?

Quote by geetar_man0
Can't you read?

All through the thread we have been talking about New Zealand having capped internet...

Jesus Christ...

EDIT: What trend?

This thread is just full of idiots who missed the point of OP's perfectly legitimate question.

hmm, again *checks location* seriously, you guys haven't been noticing this?

EDIT: oh, and *reported* for uncalled for levels of doucheness
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by dmiwshicldply
South Park????

Can't you read?

All through the thread we have been talking about New Zealand having capped internet...

Jesus Christ...

EDIT: What trend?

This thread is just full of idiots who missed the point of OP's perfectly legitimate question.
Wait... You mean to tell me that in america, you have unlimited internet power? You can use the WHOLE internet? Jesus christ australia is backwards...
...In my opinion.
Wow, I didn't know some people had it so bad here in Australia O.o

I live in the middle of nowhere and have ADSL+ and 50GB, which is more than enough for gaming :P
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Don't you have a gas tank gauge on your internet truck?
It's not a big truck, it's a series of tubes!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
kill all humans
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

You're a little late. TS made a legit thread.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
*checks location*

anyone else noticing this trend to?

hmm, again *checks location* seriously, you guys haven't been noticing this?

EDIT: oh, and *reported* for uncalled for levels of doucheness

Noticing what pal?

And i cant believe you just reported me when you were the one taking the piss out of TS in the first place...

EDIT: Going to see a movie, if youre going to continue this ill come back and answer you in a bit
Yeah you should be able to log into your ISP's site and check. I've got a 25 gig cap and I get real paranoid about going over the quota, it shits me having dial up speed.
Page 1 of 3