Peavey Valveking 212: $350 (Has tear/crack on side, but nothing too bad)
ADA MP1 Preamp: $250
Boss GE7 EQ: $60
Pro Audio Power Conditioner: $50 (In original box)
TC Electronic G Minor Footswitch: $100 (In original box)
EMG Afterburner: $40
TC Electronic G Major: $75 The right knob/shaft has broken off. You can still put the knob on and it will rotate, but the enter function is no longer working.
is those prices shipped? i'm interested in the peavey but i'm a bit strapped for cash, there wouldn't be anyway you could hold it for about a month or two? haha
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
pics of the g major?
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Quote by TJ Wise
is those prices shipped? i'm interested in the peavey but i'm a bit strapped for cash, there wouldn't be anyway you could hold it for about a month or two? haha

No the prices aren't shipped but I'll pay half of the shipping costs. And the Peavey's been for sale for a while so chances are it'll still be here in a month or two. And as far as pictures of the G major it'll be at least a couple of days until I have some.
Quote by Beebo
No the prices aren't shipped but I'll pay half of the shipping costs. And the Peavey's been for sale for a while so chances are it'll still be here in a month or two. And as far as pictures of the G major it'll be at least a couple of days until I have some.

cool man, well i'll keep checking ever few weeks and keep you updated with my money situation and all that jazz
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Quote by TJ Wise
cool man, well i'll keep checking ever few weeks and keep you updated with my money situation and all that jazz

Sounds good. And for the record to everyone else the G Major is off the market for now.