Page 1 of 2
Yes, that abhorrent place we either are in, have been in, or will be in.

I currently am infatuated with my best friend.

There's no real story here and so move on if you must but if you too are in the mood to feel like your not the only poor sap around here perhaps stick around and share a story or two.

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
I really, really, like a girl I've known for years. But it's never gonna happen, so I've moved on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
I only end up in the friend zone with girls I want to end up in the friend zone with. It's easy to avoid the friend zone, you just gotta know how to do it.
I was in the friend zone with my best friend. Still am but im glad i am now because shes right, i dont wanna ruin anything...
Friend zone can sometimes lead to the Friend With Benefits Zone, if you're working her right. Get at her!
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I'm in the friend zone. But it's looking pretty hopeful, I may just yet defeat it.
All hail the BaartMan.

Gear:
-Guitar
-Another guitar
-Another guitar
-Amplifier
-A few effects pedals
-Piano
-Cat
Hate it....so much. I'm in the same boat man. I've been friends and band-mates with her for years and it's the worst feeling knowing that it's such a narrow rope to walk.
Stay friends, keep having fun hanging out, keep playing together, keep hiding the feelings. or give in, maybe get rejected, maybe date, either way it will probably end up being awkward and lose it all.

Just the worst shit.. Now I have to go to bed thinking about this sad situation. Thanks a lot TS.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I only end up in the friend zone with girls I want to end up in the friend zone with. It's easy to avoid the friend zone, you just gotta know how to do it.
I agree with this.

I knew a girl who I really liked being with, as a friend. I didn't make things serious because she was a friend and that's all I wanted her to be.
Quote by Toker420
I was in the friend zone with my best friend. Still am but im glad i am now because shes right, i dont wanna ruin anything...

Yep.. keep telling yourself that.
Anyways, you should realize there are plenty more women out there for you to fail at having sex with.
Speak for yourself... I didn't even know what the hell it was until I read about it on here
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
One does not simply walk out of the friend zone.
You will need to be AT LEAST level 70, with a level 4 cloak of evasion and Staff of the Iron Heart, preferably boosted by Boots of the Untrodden Path and Tears of a Thousand Lonely Nights. Even then its iffy.
...In my opinion.
I like how every member of the pits best friends are females. Let me ask you: Do they know they are your best friends?
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Dec 21, 2009,
I'm in it right now. Well it's not so much the "friend zone" as it is the "goddammit she's no longer single and there's no way i can get her now zone", but we are very good friends and that makes it extra hard.

I ended up there because her best friend stole her, 3 ****ing days before i asked her out. The sad thing is i waited several months to make a move (which i normally don't do) because she had just been through some traumatizing things and coming on too stong would have scared her off for sure. I thought i had the time because what she needed was a guy who was patient and understanding, someone she trusted. She recently had a very abusive relationship and was raped not long before that so she pretty much lost all trust in men and avoided any sort of romance. So i took some time to bond with her first and the better i got to know her, the more i fell in love with her.

Then all of a sudden, a wild best friend appeared. It was very effective
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I like how every member of the pits best friends are females. Let me ask you: Do they know they are your best friends?

She knows shes mine and i know im hers.
Quote by StewieSwan
I beat the friend zone. 2 years of great sex followed.

I beat it too. Kudos to us.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
The Friend Zone is all in your head
It doesn't exit
There is no such thing as a Friend Zone

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I've been friend zoned with my ex (yes my best friend is my ex) but her other best friend has caught my eye... I'm really wondering if that could work, dating an ex who is your best friend's best friend...

EDIT: To that one guy: I know she's my best friend because she told me I was her best friend who is male and her other best friend is female.
Last edited by naedauuf at Dec 21, 2009,
if anyone has that picture of insanity wolf for this, I believe this is appropriate place to put it
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by StewieSwan
I beat the friend zone. 2 years of great sex followed.

haha this is awesome. nice one dude.

I've never really found myself stuck in the friend zone. I find that tons of girls like me (like, lets start a relationship or at least do stuff), but i never have any girls to be in the friend zone with! i'm in the negative friend zone. Which is nice at first, but sometimes, i just want some female comradery (sp?) ((comradory?))
The friend zone sucks, I know it too well.

But I'm also mature enough to be well aware of this: being stuck in the friend zone is almost always due to improper behavior on behalf of the guy. Seducing a girl is somewhat different than getting her to genuinely appreciate spending time with you. Guys who are able to defeat the friend zone have the ability to keep that subtle hint of sexual tension and mystery that will prevent the girl from becoming too comfortable around them, in a good way.

People often blame girls for friend-zoning them, but it is often the result of being too coward to show interest appropriately and in time.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Been in the friend zone, first girl i had ever asked out properly, before then i never saw much need for a girlfriend, it hit me really hard and i didn't really make it any better for myself, but we are good friends now and i have a few other girls i am kind of interested in.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
One does not simply walk out of the friend zone.

O Rly?

Last edited by RB2610 at Dec 21, 2009,
I friend-zone'd a girl i know the other day, felt weird to be on that side of the situation
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Ok, serious time now.
Being consigned to the friend zone is the punishment we get for opening doors. It is our sentence for coming over at 2am with ice cream when she is crying. When we are there for her. When we buy her dinner. When we still remain friends despite horrific bondage incidents [just me?] The friend zone is a chained off area for guys who dont want to be assholes and asshats. For those stupid enough to actually love the love of their life. For everyone who stands aside and smiles supportingly when she is swept off her feet by some sleazy douche, but only you seem to see it.

I'd hate for you to get me wrong, I can be the sleazy douche when my monthly human connecting time comes round, but my point is, dont be nice. The friend zone is for friends.
...In my opinion.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
if anyone has that picture of insanity wolf for this, I believe this is appropriate place to put it

Done. It's also good advice.

I hate the friend zone, I was in there for two years before I said 'bugger this' and decided to find someone else. Mission accomplished.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I beat the friend zone once, but that's arguable because I was on the border.

edit: Oh yeah I just remembered one of my strange theories that came while I was drinking rootbeer at 5 AM (the best time to get strange theories). Anyway, isn't going out with a girl purposefully friend zoning yourself. Think about it, when your in the friend zone your her 'emotional tampon.' Well when your dating her, who is she going to cry to when there is a problem? Obviously she won't cry to you when a boy breaks up with her, but by then you've left the friend zone so it doesn't count. I'm sure this idea was much better at 5 AM, and when I had a working computer so I could google Friend Zone and find a better definition than just emotional tampon.
Last edited by cornmancer at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyV
There's a far worse place. It's called the:
Girl-you-like-has-gone-completely-bat-shit-crazy Zone

Bat-shit crazy is my kind of thing. You seem to be forgetting the bat-shit crazy sex. It doesnt necessarily feel good, but you will learn and grow from it.
...In my opinion.
Page 1 of 2