Three days i've been dead now, not much more to frown cuz i've got no mouth. death came so easy! no, i don't wana go down south, but i'm getting queasy and i have no choice. i died with shame, nothing to boist; everyone's dead and IM THE ONE TO BLAME!...maggots lie in me, i give them life, they feast on my arms, legs, and eyes! within me, they unleash a beast to ravage man-kind; i am the savage who knows no remorse. everyone's dead, they took the beaten course! as autolysis takes over and maggots ear your vocal chords and ******s lead the world into discord. i lay dead in this sea of dark green, people pass me by, i'm unseen, but the earth bleeds and my blood stains the dirt. no matter how much of me they eat, i'll never satisfy the hunger pains the hurt them. shadows cross worlds and stars, i see jupiter, saturn, and mars but i do not pass past our world, first class or at all; i cannot stand tall [chorus is the stuff in brackets up above] i try to cross the gate and why? eternal hate, demise; wander the world, all i do, suffocate, you turn blue![solo then chorus] scream and die...