I'd go with no. 20GB really isn't that much anymore.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Personally I'd trust it more than a new one. Hard drives can be had cheap enough on ebay, the warranty seals the deal.

Do it.
Dude no. For an extra $100 you can get a NEW Elite 360 with
-120GB HD
-Wireless controller
-headset
-2 games (not great one's, but still games)

you won't regret it, especially for the Hard Drive.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360elitesystem/default.htm
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
Dude no. For an extra $100 you can get a NEW Elite 360 with
-120GB HD
-Wireless controller
-headset
-2 games (not great one's, but still games)

you won't regret it, especially for the Hard Drive.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360elitesystem/default.htm

for $50 more on walmart's site you can get MW2 and a 12 month live card with a brand new console. the only thing missing compared to OP's link is a second controller. in the long run (assuming youre going to buy MW2 and xbox live anyways), dropping the $250 then buying a second controller makes the most sense.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Don't get xbox period. XBOX gets too many problems. I personally owned one and switched to the PS3, and I found it much better both online and with the systems
Quote by KIMBOslice09
Don't get xbox period. XBOX gets too many problems. I personally owned one and switched to the PS3, and I found it much better both online and with the systems

My first and only Xbox 360 is over two years old. Therefore, I'm convinced that anyone who complains about the RRoD any more is either A) anti-Microsoft or a Sony fanboy, or B) unjustifiably angry because they can't take care of their things and Microsoft didn't kiss their ass when they tried to return it.
I have a refurbed 360. The only problem with it is that it needs about 10-20 minutes of warm-up before it'll play a game. If I just turn it on and try to play it won't read the disc.
Quote by KIMBOslice09
much better both online

First time I've ever heard that.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I got the RRoD but microsoft were very easy to deal with and I didn't have to pay a cent. Refurb would be a good deal, because everything is tested before its resold like others have said. Go for it.
JAMC
I had no idea Wal-Mart sold refurbished Xboxs.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by Zombee
I'd go with no. 20GB really isn't that much anymore.

I would have to disagree. Unless you have a ton of games, or you're a person who likes to save a bunch of replays and shit, 20GB should be more than enough. I have 7 different save game files for 7 different games on a 256MB memory card with room to spare.
Think about it from their perspective. They have to insure it's a good product, otherwise they'd have to pay to fix it due to the warranty they put on it. They're not going to just put refurb on as a selling point, they're going to make sure it will work for at least that year.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!