Today was a fantastic day, UG. The water pressure in my house isn't that terrific, (It was built in the 1920's) so when I had diarrhea this afternoon, I decided to spray some air sanitizer as opposed to just flushing. (This way, I didn't have to wait 15 minutes to shower, as I was in a hurry) After I finished showering, I deduced that it was a good time to flush my watery bowel movement. As it turns out, fate decided to mock me on this occasion. I watched with disdain as the water level in the toilet slowly started to rise with the gurgle of the pipes beneath my bathroom. Long story short, I spent 2 hours mopping, scrubbing, washing, sponging, and rinsing the two inches of watery stool on my bathroom floor today, just because my toilet decided not to cooperate. Cheer me up; share some stories of some similar "sticky situations".
Nikolas
gutted
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I would eliminate my penis into threadstarter's mom's mouth.

/thread
THats just disgusting, why did you feel the need to tell us this???
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
your life must be pretty shitty, TS.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

American toilets are inferior. When I was on holidays there, I stayed at a relative's house. Long story short, they ended up having to buy a new toilet because of me.
Quote by kbabz22
THats just disgusting, why did you feel the need to tell us this???

I felt the need to share because if you were in my shoes, well, you'd be standing in your own shit....in all seriousness, I'm just a tad drunk, and just drunk enough to finally find humor in this.
Nikolas
Without noticing, I drifted off and started daydreaming while still moving my eyes along the lines in that post. Not noticing this, I suddenly become self-concious and wondered why I was mentally listing things that had shapes similar to igloos. The most logical explanation, I decided, was that I had just read something on that subject. I re-read it with increased vigour, eagerly anticipating my participation in a discussion of such a topic; and yet upon re-reading it, it was my discovery that your thread was not about this at all, and was in fact about something far less interesting and monumentally more disgusting. Having prepared an extensive mental list, I found myself bitterly lamenting the absence of a context with which I could to use it. As such, I have decided to blame this thread, and by extention its creator for the resulting feeling of crushing disappointment.

This is the worst thread ever and I hate you.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by whalepudding
Without noticing, I drifted off and started daydreaming while still moving my eyes along the lines in that post. Not noticing this, I suddenly become self-concious and wondered why I was mentally listing things that had shapes similar to igloos. The most logical explanation, I decided, was that I had just read something on that subject. Upon re-reading it, I discovered it was not about this at all, and was in fact about something more disgusting and less interesting. Having prepared an extensive mental list, I found myself sorely disappointed, and bitterly lamented the fact that there was no context with which I could to use it. As such, I have decided to blame this thread, and by extention its creator for this crushing disappointment.

This is the worst thread ever and I hate you.

I don't even care if your serious; post made my day.
Nikolas
Not even the pit wants to hear that TS. If it makes you feel any better, I had a great day.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I've never done that to a toilet.
Though on several occasions, I have had to rteinforce the flush with a bucket or two of water to move particularly recalcitrant beer shits.
you were up shit creek on that one TS
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
you were up shit creek on that one TS

I will add this to the other 20 something poop puns I've heard today; both online and from my girlfriend, who uncharacteristically found this flat out hilarious.

Quote by EnyoAdonai
Not even the pit wants to hear that TS. If it makes you feel any better, I had a great day.

Coooooool, what made it so great?
Nikolas
Last edited by ROCK=ZEPPELIN at Dec 21, 2009,
In a hotel in Coogee, Australia, some people got served poo in their ice cream. The ice cream was tested and the results came back as some sorts of feces.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I will add this to the other 20 something poop puns I've heard today; both online and from my girlfriend, who uncharacteristically found this flat out hilarious.

Coooooool, what made it so great?

I got my new car in the workshop ready to work on it has no wheels and I gotta work on getting it off the trailer After that I had afternoon tea with the mrs (miss really) and took advantage of the leather couches in a furniture store. THen I went to work and it was so unbusy I milled around doing nothing and got sent home early only to find burritos sitting on the bench for me.

My Christmas shopping is also done
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by denfilade
American toilets are inferior. When I was on holidays there, I stayed at a relative's house. Long story short, they ended up having to buy a new toilet because of me.

Australian internets are inferior.

ololol

Don't hurt me.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Whenever I have a bad day (like today) all I have to do is watch this video and I feel ten times better. Praise current technology and this band!!!

bliss
Nikolas