Hi I bought a TC Helicon Harmony G pedal 4 weeks ago as being a singer who has recently taken up guitar i thought it would be good at adding vocals. great if you play well as it uses the chords to harmonise but i feel its been a waste of my penny's i do my own backing vocals on recordings and don't play so great i really prefer finger style playing. so its goin on ebay and i am looking for something else. but what do i go for. i would like to improve my sound softer tones and maybe slight echo not into anything heavy just yet. and yes i am female and yes a blonde hence my vast knowledge and great ability to waste money
Sounds like reverb and delay, maybe some chorus? I'm not really a fan of chorus though.

If I were buying individual pedals I'd go for the Digitech hardwire reverb unit and the Boss DD7. I'm actually trying to find some more info on the TC Electronic G Sharp right now that does both reverb and delay (and is pretty cheap).
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Thanks for info. am looking at the harmony man,bit of loop and stuff. i put the G on ebay starting at 50quid have a look. cheers
Quote by guitardiva2
Hi I bought a TC Helicon Harmony G pedal 4 weeks ago as being a singer who has recently taken up guitar i thought it would be good at adding vocals. great if you play well as it uses the chords to harmonise but i feel its been a waste of my penny's i do my own backing vocals on recordings and don't play so great i really prefer finger style playing. so its goin on ebay and i am looking for something else. but what do i go for. i would like to improve my sound softer tones and maybe slight echo not into anything heavy just yet. and yes i am female and yes a blonde hence my vast knowledge and great ability to waste money

i spit coffee when i read that. thanks.

i agree on the chorus/delay/reverb.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.