Hey guys,
We're a band from near Liverpool in the UK,
we'd be honoured if any of you would go over to our myspace and check out the couple of demos on there,

www.myspace.com/porbmusic

thanks very much
Mark
Good stuff. Vessels sort of reminds me of RHCP in a weird jam-band way. The Weight of Air is a good track. Makes me think of Pink Floyd in a good way.

The singer's tone is lovely, but he would do well from taking some voice lessons. I mean that in the most non-rude way I can mean it. He's got some major potential that I think would be best unlocked by taking lessons.

If you would listen to some of my material and give some feedback, I'd be dead pleased.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19398489

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Thanks man, i really appreciate the feedback, and dont worry, I am very aware i have no vocal technique haha, but i will take the advice and seek out vocal lessons, i will check out your band asap
Thanks for the comments, bro.

It's alright though- half the people on this forum can't sing at all. You're two steps above the competition.

Do you have any more songs that you haven't recorded yet? I'm really digging your tunes.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
We have a few half written, we're focusing on sorting the band out first, really itching to start gigging ,
you should still get a band together though, just if you need to, just make sure they know to do as there told :P
Can't wait to hear them then.

Haha. Now that's a plan. All I have to do is find some competent musicians around my age...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE