Hello!

I've started writing a song on Guitar Pro, but I'm hesitant to put too much work into it because I think it sounds like a song that's already been written...
Tell me whether you think you've heard it before and what you think of the song., please!

There's a lot of space for verses and chorus and what-not because as I said before I wasn't sure if I should continue. It's basically just the intro and outro.

Cheers!

Eddie

EDIT: I know it sounds cheesy; it's meant to be more mellow than this
Attachments:
10 (Funky).gp5
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Dec 21, 2009,
Everything sounds like something else. This is awesome, do you mind if I record this and put vocals on it, haha
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Quote by peacemaker898
Sounds like it's probably been done, the descending notes in that way. But what hasn't been done, what matters is that you make it your own. Add your touch to it. So, go for it.

Cool thanks for that
Quote by BlakeAlan
Everything sounds like something else. This is awesome, do you mind if I record this and put vocals on it, haha

What do you mean by that?
Quote by Mr.Cobran
hey i liked it, guitar bits needs bit more work, but yea...i liked it..
its not that cheesy don't worry, but yea keep working
check out my stuff and tell me what u think
www.myspace.com/johnpurimitla

Yeah it's all pretty basic at the moment

I've listened to a bit of your stuff but I'm a bit busy so all I can say is that it sounds goooood
I mean, If you write a straight forward melody at all you can almost know that someone somewhere has a song that sounds similar, hell, every blues song in the world almost has the same chord progression, as long as the vocal melody and the song in general makes the song different, that is what matters. I've heard a million songs that i hear the music in the background and it sound almost identical to other songs in parts at times. I'm just stating that it is almost impossible to make a song that won't sound familiar to someone on the planet.
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!