hey guys i bought a Ibanez Tube King pedal yesterday.give me your comments and your thoughts. Thanks
I have a thought, put a proper title.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Shouldn't YOU be giving US your thoughts and opinions on the pedal? What good are our thoughts and opinions to you if you've already bought it, and like the above poster said - use a proper title.
Quote by Alex Vik
You're the one with the pedal, not me. You tell me your thoughts on it.

Lol.

see?see? you guys said lol.so it's a appropriate title right? anyway i bought it from someone who said it was made in the 80's.from what i know,there are two different ones Ibanez made right? (not really different) but there is a difference right? i thought it was kinda awesome. and yeah guys,when you buy second-hand stuff,do you ponder for a long time before getting it? i didn't really like the look of the second hand tube king but i guess it's alright.( again my definition of 'the look' of the pedal is really subjective) oh and do you guys think i could have gotten something better than the tube king?
Last edited by gisobon at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by gisobon
see?see? you guys said lol.so it's a appropriate title right?

No. I said "Lol." in a making fun of type-of-way. "Lol" is not an appropriate title at all. Hell, even "Ibanez Tube King Pedal" would have been a more appropriate title.
Quote by gisobon
see?see? you guys said lol.so it's a appropriate title right? anyway i bought it from someone who said it was made in the 80's.from what i know,there are two different ones Ibanez made right? (not really different) but there is a difference right? i thought it was kinda awesome. and yeah guys,when you buy second-hand stuff,do you ponder for a long time before getting it? i didn't really like the look of the second hand tube king but i guess it's alright.( again my definition of 'the look' of the pedal is really subjective) oh and do you guys think i could have gotten something better than the tube king?

Well, I'll tell you what's appropriate: proper grammar.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
hey dudes,i'm asking for a ****ing opinion here and you give me shit about my language??! WTF ppl,can you just bloody answer my questions?
What was the question?
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Quote by gisobon
Scroll up and read the posts by ME.

Never heard of that user.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
waht does LoL have to do with pedals you ***
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
Quote by AxSilentxLine
hehe I think he's had enough guys

Um TS I hear it's a decent pedal but i've never used one before. I was considering getting one until I got a Blackstar HT Dual

THANK YOU!!! For the love of God,you guys are pissing me off. How's the Blackstar HT Dual?
Well I still haven't played a TubeKing so I can't compare but as long as you're happy with it who cares?

The HT Dual is great for breathing life into a SS amp and the emulated speaker out is good for on the fly recording etc
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Dec 21, 2009,
LOL would only be an appropriate title if we were discussing your face.

Back on topic, why dont you write a review of the pedal and post it up?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by gisobon
For the love of God,you guys are pissing me off.

Good.
Maybe it'll teach you to learn some grammar and to title your posts correctly.
Also, there wasn't a question, you bragged about your new pedal and demanded we give you our comments and thoughts, not even about the pedal!

As for the pedal, it does the job, I'd go for something else though if I had the choice.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?