im after a multi effects pedal ( one that does flanger, chorus, delay,tremolo, phaser e.t.c) but im after one that suck the life out of my guitar tone, i use a krank revo jnr amp and a ltd ec 401 guitar. So far i have found a behringer fx600 which does all the required effects, but its very very cheap and has piss poor reviews! is there any anyone would suggest? cheers
whats your budget?
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
i suppose around £200, but i want it purely for effects, i dont need any amp modelling as my krank is pretty much perfect, cheers
i posted a thread about it a week and a half ago, and seriously you can get a danelectro fab chorus and a fab flanger pedal for the price. these are sweet pedals and the berringer isnt. i tried outr the danelectro fab chorus and it is unbelievable. the only two effects on the berringer that are any good is the chorus and flanger, apparently the tremelo is awful and so is the phaser. the delay is hard to use but does the job. i tried it out at curly's music... its ok for the price though
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
Last edited by JAM SAXON at Dec 21, 2009,
^yeah but he needs more effects. If You need it right now check those two (boss and floorpod). Pretty good units. If You can save some more, try to find a TC Electronics Nova System used. They should be around 290/300 pounds
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
What about that Zoom G2, i may not be helping but that could be good. it's shiny =)
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)