Whenever I try to connect to my PPPOe net through a Huawei WA1003A router using my Belkin dongle, I get a message saying either "remote connection could not be established" or "a device connected to network is not working"
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x86. Also, half the time it says "could not connect to wireless network". Abd it goes on and off.
On my laptop, running XP SP3, it works perfectly.
What the hell is going on??? If I cant get this to run, I cant play GTAIV
And whenever I try an old game like Carbon, it says that DX9 is missing, so it cant run.
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Dec 21, 2009,
What ISP are us using..

in your router, under the PPOE section, there is a username and password section.
Make sure that you have this information correctly entered.
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Though there might be some computer people lying about the pit tbh you would probably be better off going to geeks to go or something like that.
are you using DSL ? could you provide some more details ?
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
*Cough*Computer Thread*Cough*
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice