Does anyone have pics of homemade instruments? better yet i challenge you to make an instrument from the bits of paper and pizza boxes surrounding you (you know im right) and show everyone your fine creation!
ill have to buy some seeds.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Fretlessfeind
Does anyone have pics of homemade instruments? better yet i challenge you to make an instrument from the bits of paper and pizza boxes surrounding you (you know im right) and show everyone your fine creation!

I hate pizza. And I once made a didgeridoo out of PVC piping.
wtf kind of instrument is made out of a pizza box and paper
what would it even sound like...
Quote by ilovepepsi
ill have to buy some seeds.

im with you.
how does one accquire seeds to grow their own instruments? they must be made in a lab.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by DeadWhisper
wtf kind of instrument is made out of a pizza box and paper
what would it even sound like...

marshall MG's.

andithankyou
Quote by rkmad
marshall MG's.

andithankyou

not quite. i think instead of paper, they have rattles inside of them. or thats what mine sounded like distorted anyway. actually, it sounded like that on "clean" as well.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre
im with you.
how does one accquire seeds to grow their own instruments? they must be made in a lab.

maybe theyre in the supermarkets? GOD DAMNIT, that would mean christmas shopping, i bet theyre all sold out

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

I can fart out the Seinfeld theme song.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by ilovepepsi
maybe theyre in the supermarkets? GOD DAMNIT, that would mean christmas shopping, i bet theyre all sold out

nah they are probably on the black market and high illegal who knows what a kid would do with homegrown instuments
Quote by shattamakar
I can fart out the Seinfeld theme song.

at the thought of that
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by DeadWhisper
nah they are probably on the black market and high illegal who knows what a kid would do with homegrown instuments

i bet there would be a big, bad "musician" problem everywhere! the government would have to stop fighting a war on drugs, f*ck even terror, to fight a war on music.
"this just in to nbc world nightly news: the musician problem in america has made its way to hollywood. thats right folks, steven seagall is now a "musician".
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Homegrown?
Like weed?

ITT: Stoner Jargon, TS wants some homegrown shit.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I once had a dream of making a muppet musical about hobos in which all of the instruments were made from junk. These would both look great in the film and actually be played for the music.

None of my film making buddies got behind me on that one
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i bet there would be a big, bad "musician" problem everywhere! the government would have to stop fighting a war on drugs, f*ck even terror, to fight a war on music.
"this just in to nbc world nightly news: the musician problem in america has made its way to hollywood. thats right folks, steven seagall is now a "musician".

then people will get greedy and lace it with with self playing music programs
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I once had a dream of making a muppet musical about hobos in which all of the instruments were made from junk. These would both look great in the film and actually be played for the music.

None of my film making buddies got behind me on that one

ok,repeat the idea out-loud to yourself and REALY let it sink in...now,do you still think its a good idea?
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by kannon
ok,repeat the idea out-loud to yourself and REALY let it sink in...now,do you still think its a good idea?

it sounds like a pretty damn good idea to me.

Quote by God

Quote by JDbbx

Oh, no. The flute is lovely.

The conversation, however, already has a thread for it.
Quote by Pre-Nostalgic
It's a flute!

I made a tuba to go with it...

Ok well actually my friend made this one but I have one just like it. Great for homegrown music...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Dec 21, 2009,