Hello! Do you folks know any other flatwound/halfwound string manufacturer except D'addario?
Quote by DethDroogie
Guitar strings?

Yes, they're guitar strings!

And I'm pretty confident just about any electric guitar string manufacturer will have flatwounds..

In fact, check this out.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
ernie ball, rotosound,dean markely, peavey,gibson,fender, elixir......to list a few of the string manufacturers.

what`s wrong with daddario?
Quote by ibanezgod1973
ernie ball, rotosound,dean markely, peavey,gibson,fender, elixir......to list a few of the string manufacturers.

what`s wrong with daddario?

1. I'm more interested in nickelplated steel than steel because of the fret wear
2. I heard some bad reviews about the d'addarios. They have a reputation for snapping
GHS makes nickel rockers and the Eric Johnson signature strings, which are rollerwound. That's a nice compromise between flatwound and roundwound.
Thomastik-Infeld makes very good flats, as do rotosound and DR.
Quote by Roc8995
GHS makes nickel rockers and the Eric Johnson signature strings, which are rollerwound. That's a nice compromise between flatwound and roundwound.
Thomastik-Infeld makes very good flats, as do rotosound and DR.

I just found the perfect strings for me! Thank you sir, that was exactly what I was looking for: Pure Nickel wound strings and flat

Thank you so much