Well, it's not bad, but it's a little plain. I think you need to bring the rhythm guitar up quite a bit, and the lead up a little. Right now they both sound pretty quiet, and the bass kinda overpowers them at parts.
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
Not bad !
Actually , I know you wont like it , only Arabs like oriental metal but dude , thanks for listening to the track .
Quote by sinoman1
Not bad !
Actually , I know you wont like it , only Arabs like oriental metal but dude , thanks for listening to the track .

Nah man, I like the scales. It's just that sometimes it feels like you're just scaling, not creating interesting riffs and things like that.

I actually learned that scale a while back and used to play in it all the time.
Gear:
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by Jsteele1408
Nah man, I like the scales. It's just that sometimes it feels like you're just scaling, not creating interesting riffs and things like that.

I actually learned that scale a while back and used to play in it all the time.

You may be right but .. "Sometimes"
Last edited by sinoman1 at Dec 23, 2009,
If only Arabs can like Oriental metal, why did you post this thread on an American forum and not on a middle eastern one``
Till now I'm showing respect .
You are a ****ing racist , this is not a place for political arguments !
Quote by sinoman1
Till now I'm showing respect .
You are a ****ing racist , this is not a place for political arguments !

You're the one who brought it up with your 'only arabs'

the mix is appalling to say the least, lead is nice but scalar at times which isn't a very good thing.

EDIT: He isn't even being racist, he's just extrapolating on your 'conclusion'
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666

Thanks for having a brain. Racist people are the first to jump into conclusions and accuse everyone else of being "racist". Forgive us, your majesty, we are not Arabs and we can´t appreciate your "music".
I must admit that you're not making it any less worse with that post Joe

Still stand with my opinion that the mix can be done a lot better.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
I must admit that you're not making it any less worse with that post Joe

Sorry for not being politically correct.

Quote by Slicer666

the mix is appalling to say the least, lead is nice but scalar at times which isn't a very good thing.

Quote by Talentlessjoe
What part of my comment was racist?

If I am racist, then you´re ignorant...

Dude @ Joe, Youre a fa-ggot , you're so stupid , you're talking as I don't know that you're YogSothothOfGuitars .
It's your Youtube name .

The 2nd comment that was written on the track - you can read it guys-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPuDyPFCjQ

Is :

YogSothothOfGuitars (2 days ago)
Arabs have no talent.

And that guy wrote :

YogSothothOfGuitars
Go pray to your gay allah and Mohammed the pig.

And I didn't reply

Then he wrote :

if only arabs can like oriental metal ............

I had to reply :-(

He wrote another comment on the track :

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

And you're saying " He isn't even being racist " !!!
Quote by sinoman1
Dude @ Joe, Youre a fa-ggot , you're so stupid , you're talking as I don't know that you're YogSothothOfGuitars .
It's your Youtube name .

And you're saying " He isn't even being racist " !!!

Thank you Americans

Yes, I said Arabs have no talent. Can´t you take a joke? Neither did you laugh when I called Mohammed a pig. Where is your sense of humour?

I never thought you wouldn´t notice which is my youtube nick. Do you think I spend my days reading the hadith or what
You're calling me an american without a reason? now who's racist?

And I don't give a hoot about how racist someone is on your youtube video, keep it there for gods sake unless you want me to get a mod here to lock it up.

And you still didn't reply to my comment on the song itself.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Sorry for all americans , I thought this guy is american .

@ Slicer :

Am sorry man !

About the track , I respect your opinion .

@ Fukin' Joe :

I'm not gonna say any offensive words against Jesus or any prophet- whatever your religion is - coz this is banned in Islam .

If you hate Muslims and Arabs coz they sleep every night with your mother while you're speechless and have nothing to say , it's your problem , try going to a psychiatrist , your mother will not stop sucking arabian di-cks , you need this money she gets ...
Islam is not Reading the hadith !!!
have a sense of humour ....
Quote by sinoman1

@ Fukin' Joe :

I'm not gonna say any offensive words against Jesus or any prophet- whatever your religion is - coz this is banned in Islam .

If you hate Muslims and Arabs coz they sleep every night with your mother while you're speechless and have nothing to say , it's your problem , try going to a psychiatrist , your mother will not stop sucking arabian di-cks , you need this money she gets ...
Islam is not Reading the hadith !!!
have a sense of humour ....

I am sorry, but I think your mommy was abused by the whole Israeli Defense Force. I am sure she liked it. I even saw a video of it on the internet. It´s called "Sinoman´s mom al sharmoota "

By the way, I use the Quran as toilet paper. You should too! We ought to save the rainforest.

Arab terrorist.
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I am sorry, but I think your mommy was abused by the whole Israeli Defense Force. I am sure she liked it. I even saw a video of it on the internet. It´s called "Sinoman´s mom al sharmoota "

By the way, I use the Quran as toilet paper. You should too! We ought to save the rainforest.

Arab terrorist.

You're freakin' awesome , you can talk now and support Israel !! ....
You're gays , afraid of Jews so you support them.
R.I.P Hitler who killed over 6 million Jews in the Holocaust .
Now you can't open yer mouth.
In that site where you saw the video there was another video of you and your mother getting fuked called " Joe : Der shwule und Die hure ".
Have a sense of humour !!
Quote by sinoman1
You're freakin' awesome , you can talk now and support Israel !! ....
You're gays , afraid of Jews so you support them.
R.I.P Hitler who killed over 6 million Jews in the Holocaust .
Now you can't open yer mouth.
In that site where you saw the video there was another video of you and your mother getting fuked called " Joe : Der shwule und Die hure ".
Have a sense of humour !!

I am not afraid of Jews, as I am one. And you don´t speak German, so STFU, Arabic camel-lover. Go shove some AK-47s and some bomb-belts up your daddy´s hairy Egyptian ass, KAFIR SHARMOOTA.

To you, Islam, Allah, Mohammed and up your mommy´s cvnt.
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I am not afraid of Jews, as I am one. And you don´t speak German, so STFU, Arabic camel-lover. Go shove some AK-47s and some bomb-belts up your daddy´s hairy Egyptian ass, KAFIR SHARMOOTA.

To you, Islam, Allah, Mohammed and up your mommy´s cvnt.

So you are the one who speaks Arabic !!!!
For yer knowledge ( KAFIR ) means you are gay !
Take your index and middle finger and press it against one of the lips of your pussy .
I bet you will like that coz you don't have a dick , An Arabian guy has cut your dick coz you thought your a man for a moment you *** ! .... Tell your mother how to enjoy her time playing in her pussy too and record a video ... I wanna c your mother naked !!
lol. This is the most ridiculous thread...
Gear:
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
Heres an idea:

Everyone shut up.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
This is hilarious. The one guy is racist, then OP goes and makes himself look just as stupid as the racist by freaking out. Funny dialog. Here's a tip. If someone is a racist they are a lower lifeform. Because racism is ignorance.

All that aside. I think this is interesting. I like your song. Keep creating!
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by sinoman1
So you are the one who speaks Arabic !!!!
For yer knowledge ( KAFIR ) means you are gay !
Take your index and middle finger and press it against one of the lips of your pussy .
I bet you will like that coz you don't have a dick , An Arabian guy has cut your dick coz you thought your a man for a moment you *** ! .... Tell your mother how to enjoy her time playing in her pussy too and record a video ... I wanna c your mother naked !!

Kafir means "unbeliever", ya ibn el laboua t. Ayeree fee wij imaak ,kool Khara ,Zamel ,koos imek ,umka sharmota!!!

I don´t have a pussy, I am not your dad. That guy who loves to shove the quran up his ass while he sucks some Jewish ****.

I am sorry, but here where i Live there are no Arabs.

And you are gay, stop pretending you like women. I am sure I could meet your mom and sleep with her the same day.

By the way, it´s not Arabic metal just because you use some gay Arabic scale. You need to use middle eastern Instruments along with the song to make it sound oriental. You fail, terrorist. Limit yourself to study the Quran and lick Algerian ass while you read it.
Quote by Talentlessjoe
Kafir means "unbeliever", ya ibn el laboua t. Ayeree fee wij imaak ,kool Khara ,Zamel ,koos imek ,umka sharmota!!!

I don´t have a pussy, I am not your dad. That guy who loves to shove the quran up his ass while he sucks some Jewish ****.

I am sorry, but here where i Live there are no Arabs.

And you are gay, stop pretending you like women. I am sure I could meet your mom and sleep with her the same day.

By the way, it´s not Arabic metal just because you use some gay Arabic scale. You need to use middle eastern Instruments along with the song to make it sound oriental. You fail, terrorist. Limit yourself to study the Quran and lick Algerian ass while you read it.

Who's talking ?!! .... Your country was the first country in the world that supported gays and their marriage .
You wanna be a man like Arabs but you will not , You were created to be gay !!
I think there is no place better than your country for a ( Sex Reassignment Surgery ) to turn you female as you dreamed all your life .
If the surgery succeeded , I promise that I'll fu-ck you and my daddy too will fu-ck you and of course we will sleep with the great whor-e " Joe's mom"
Last edited by sinoman1 at Dec 24, 2009,
Quote by sinoman1
Who's talking ?!! .... Your country was the first country in the world that supported gays and their marriage .
You wanna be a man like Arabs but you will not , You were created to be gay !!
I think there is no place better than your country for a ( Sex Reassignment Surgery ) to turn you female as you dreamed all your life .
If the surgery succeeded , I promise that I'll fu-ck you and my daddy too will fu-ck you and of course we will sleep with the great whor-e " Joe's mom"

I am sorry, but "gay" is not really an insult. "Arab" on the other hand ,is a terrible word.

You are men? You hit your women and are so insecure that you make them wear ninja clothes because you´re afraid of other men stealing your women.
Don´t worry man! Israel will nuke your country one of these days and your mom won´t have to sell her ass to buy you guitars and amps to sponsor your laughable talent!
AM YISRAEL CHAI, ENTA ARAVI ,IBN EL SHARMOOTA!
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I am sorry, but "gay" is not really an insult. "Arab" on the other hand ,is a terrible word.

You are men? You hit your women and are so insecure that you make them wear ninja clothes because you´re afraid of other men stealing your women.
Don´t worry man! Israel will nuke your country one of these days and your mom won´t have to sell her ass to buy you guitars and amps to sponsor your laughable talent!
AM YISRAEL CHAI, ENTA ARAVI ,IBN EL SHARMOOTA!

If " gay " is not an insult then you are GAY , yes we make our women wear ninja clothes because their bodies are expensive not like your mom , she is so ****in cheap !! " for the clients " , but for me , I fu-ck her and she gives me money , she's a real bi-tch .
I love your mother , tell her that Am coming to **** her soon .
EAT SHIT AND DIE !!
Quote by sinoman1
If " gay " is not an insult then you are GAY , yes we make our women wear ninja clothes because their bodies are expensive not like your mom , she is so ****in cheap !! " for the clients " , but for me , I fu-ck her and she gives me money , she's a real bi-tch .
I love your mother , tell her that Am coming to **** her soon .
EAT SHIT AND DIE !!

No, I am not gay. Arabs call other men "Habibi"...isn´t that gay to you? I am sure you love your friend Abdul up your hole, don´t ya, sharmoota`

You are like 14..you can´t even get hard. Stop dreaming about sex and learn to play the guitar , ARAVI.
Quote by Talentlessjoe
No, I am not gay. Arabs call other men "Habibi"...isn´t that gay to you? I am sure you love your friend Abdul up your hole, don´t ya, sharmoota`

You are like 14..you can´t even get hard. Stop dreaming about sex and learn to play the guitar , ARAVI.

Am not 14 and if Am 14 , the Arabian child = 40 men of you , and stop this trick , I know you gays , when you want someone to fu-ck you , you tell him this things to get angry and fu-ck you while you're enjoying getting fu-cked , show your ass you fa-ggot , Am gonna fu-ck you to let you know " What is the Arabian dick ? "
And Abdul will fu-ck you too after I do .
Quote by sinoman1
Am not 14 and if Am 14 , the Arabian child = 40 men of you , and stop this trick , I know you gays , when you want someone to fu-ck you , you tell him this things to get angry and fu-ck you while you're enjoying getting fu-cked , show your ass you fa-ggot , Am gonna fu-ck you to let you know " What is the Arabian dick ? "
And Abdul will fu-ck you too after I do .

Education in Egypt seems to be terrible. The only verb you know is "To ****" and the only word "dick". Boy, you have an obsession, a fascination with "****ing". Were you raped? Let me help you, I study psychology. Tell me ,are you into men, camels? Goats, perhaps?

You might not be 14, but you sound like you were 12, to be honest. Instead of using childish insults on the internet, go and get yourself a band, practice your guitar and clean your mind from Quran, Algerian lovers and a troubled childhood that made you believe you´re "troo black metal". Pathetic, really.
Dude ! , You're old enough and you can give reasons for why you hate what you hate , whats wrong with Quran ? , Let's speak seriously .
Quote by sinoman1
Dude ! , You're old enough and you can give reasons for why you hate what you hate , whats wrong with Quran ? , Let's speak seriously .

I don´t hate anything. I just don´t have any respect for primitive things, like Islam and your people. You could learn a thing of 2 from your neighbours
Quote by Talentlessjoe
I don´t hate anything. I just don´t have any respect for primitive things, like Islam and your people. You could learn a thing of 2 from your neighbours

You didn't give me an answer , and if you don't have any respect for primitive things so you don't have any respect for any religion .
Be objective , don't say random words .
What is that Quran ?
Quote by sinoman1
You didn't give me an answer , and if you don't have any respect for primitive things so you don't have any respect for any religion .
Be objective , don't say random words .
What is that Quran ?

Islam is the third world religion, the youngest world religion and is nevertheless the most violent, primitive, close-minded and evil of them all. Judaism, while being the oldest religion , is the truly peaceful one. Compare the Islamic history to the jewish one. Compare Moshe with Mohammed. Mohammed was a warlord, a rapist, a burglar, a fake prophet, a coward man, a primitive ,uneducated human who fulfilled his sexual and monetary needs by claiming he was a prophet.

The quran/kuran is your holy book. A rip-off of the bible and the Torah.
It was a decent song, but I am going to fight whoever keeps insulting Jews or Americans.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by WSR66
It was a decent song, but I am going to fight whoever keeps insulting Jews or Americans.

Thanks bro. That guy is a little Hitler.
Allright, Both OP and Joe are reported, screw this shit.

EDIT: My money's on joe getting the ban since he started it.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.