Oblivion won't play on my PC, and I'm guessing this is becauseof the crap graphics card. I need a new one, but I dunno what to get.. How do I find out my pc specs, and which graphics card would be good for me? I'm not willing to spend more than £20, £30 tops..
you're f*cked
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I doubt you're going to find a graphics card for that little that runs oblivion well. If you're using windows press windows key + pause break and you'll see some of your specs.

Download CPU-Z to find out all of them, and then use the computer thread as the people there know their stuff.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I had this problem until I upgraded my graphics card, I downloaded oldblivion, which is free and lets you play Oblivion on lower end systems.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
I have a SiS 760 graphics card, which has 128 mb memory. What should I upgrade to?

EDIT: Whatever, any price thats reasonable then, although a shop I went to had second hand ones for around £30, and thye looked neat.
Last edited by Lollage123 at Dec 21, 2009,
To find out your pc specs and if it is powerful enough to run Oblivion, just use this site. http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/

And as for the graphic card for 30 Euro, I doubt you'll find one that cheap that will be able to run Oblivion, in my opinion it probably won't even run your OS graphics lol.
Epiphone SG-G400.
Crate Flexwave 15W
Korg Toneworks Modeling Signal Processor AX3G
What PC or Motherboard do you have? I'm sure I can recommend a card for around that price that would be compatible.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by Lollage123
Oblivion won't play on my PC, and I'm guessing this is becauseof the crap graphics card. I need a new one, but I dunno what to get.. How do I find out my pc specs, and which graphics card would be good for me? I'm not willing to spend more than £20, £30 tops..

If your pc doesn't play oblivion, you pretty much have the crappiest pc in a non-3d-world-country. =|

Sucks to be you, dude.
It says I fall short on RAM and Graphics Card. I already have the game on my computer, it just won't play, so is the RAM an issue? If so, will deleting a lot of shit help? And how do I know which graphics card will work with my PC?
Quote by Lollage123
It says I fall short on RAM and Graphics Card. I already have the game on my computer, it just won't play, so is the RAM an issue? If so, will deleting a lot of shit help? And how do I know which graphics card will work with my PC?

I offered to help you already, so post the info I asked for and I'm sure I can come up with something.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12