Poll: What is the Price Range ur parents will spend on u?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the Price Range ur parents will spend on u?
£0-20
16 13%
£20-50
5 4%
£50-70
11 9%
£70-100
25 20%
£100-150
38 30%
Ur spoilt there is no limit
33 26%
Voters: 128.
Page 1 of 2
So i'd like to find out what prezzies the pit are getting this year
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
boss me-70
Quote by tattyreagh
Isn't it in the US Constitution that you can defecate on any carpets you like. If not then America is not the land of the free.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I like to stuff pizza crust up my bum.
Lapdances giftcard.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't know. That's the thing about presents. You're not supposed to know what they are until you actually get them.

I do know I'm getting an LG Cookie.
A Peavey 6505 + 112 combo. Although i won't get it till January/Febuary.... and also some new speakers for my computer.
My parents are insanely thrifty and they got me a pair of Sennheiser HD-580's and a Shure SM-57 at a silent auction for like $100. I think my sister's getting me a new gig bag for my strat which I'm in desperate need of.

I got them all hoodies from the college that I attend. It's kind of lame, but my parents have wanted them since I was accepted. Plus it's all I could afford.
Quote by wizards?
My parents are insanely thrifty and they got me a pair of Sennheiser HD-580's and a Shure SM-57 at a silent auction for like $100. I think my sister's getting me a new gig bag for my strat which I'm in desperate need of.

I got them all hoodies from the college that I attend. It's kind of lame, but my parents have wanted them since I was accepted. Plus it's all I could afford.

ok then
I get to sleep in the shed on Christmas, instead of under whatever foliage I can gather in between working the Spinning Jenny for 3 7 1/12 hour shifts every day.
I got a Black Books box set for Chanukah, i'm getting a few things for christmas, and probably lots of money for Russian christmas in january.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
I got a Black Books box set for Chanukah, i'm getting a few things for christmas, and probably lots of money for Russian christmas in january.

You're not getting anything for Eid or Kwanza? Your parents aren't just neglecting you, they're actively abusive!
Quote by MightyAl
You're not getting anything for Eid or Kwanza? Your parents aren't just neglecting you, they're actively abusive!

Eid and Kwanza you say? interesting...

Haha I am atheist, my grandparents are jewish, and Russian, so I have about 400 thousand cousins, most of which are pretty rich and therefore I get three christmases. Sorta.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Tastytaco
oh, my parents just beat me less for christmas

Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
For Chanukah I got 7 [cheap] CDs, a snuggie, and a USC sweatshirt.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't know. That's the thing about presents. You're not supposed to know what they are until you actually get them.

I do know I'm getting an LG Cookie.

This.

Good phone - got one in black xD
I don't really know, but I doubt they'll be spending too much on my this year, I mostly want CDs
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Usually £150 - £200. Only child FTW
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Tastytaco
oh, my parents just beat me less for christmas

laugh tid
Mbox mini and protools
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
i'll spend something bout R$400,00 with wine and more wine
Hard Rock,Nu Metal,Trance n Hardstyle lover
Last edited by thiagosilva at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by Cannibal Corpse
I can finally get that Marshall MG100HDFX I've wanted for ages! Oh & I'll be getting a few A7x, Killswitch, My Chemical Romance & 30 Seconds to Mars CDs aswell. I'll be rocking out in no time!!

have you not read any threads in the pit at all?
Quote by tattyreagh
Isn't it in the US Constitution that you can defecate on any carpets you like. If not then America is not the land of the free.

Quote by vulgarmachine
I like to stuff pizza crust up my bum.
Well they bought me an acoustic and I got it early, that was £150 from eBay. Then i'm getting presents for christmas on top of that, but nothing big. Just shirts and aftershave etc.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i either get a couple cheap things or one thing around a hundred dollars. honestly though, i don't like getting presents. it makes me feel bad cuz i don't have much to give in return
Since my parents didn't give me anything for my birthday, they got me an acoustic guitar.
i asked for three things. if i get more i'm going to be pissed. i hate when they spend money on me just for the sake of it. it upsets me that they think the more they get me, the more i'll think they love me. i hate crapitalism. -_-

edit: oh .. the three things --

1. small m-audio box
2. borders gift card
3. ... i forgot what the third was ...

although i have been interested in a genius mousepen tablet ...
#DTWD
I'm getting a new TV to replace my dieing CRT TV that's on my shelf. And the new telly is digital ready. Aww yeah!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by jacobdoc
have you not read any threads in the pit at all?

I'm pretty sure he was joking.
Page 1 of 2