Hi everyone!

So, I've been looking at ESP guitars for about 8months now, and now I am stuck between 3 guitars, which i think are great guitars!: ESP EX Standard Floyd Rose, ESP KH-2, and ESP M-II. I think M-II is the one I like the most, but i want to hear your thoughts! For the record, i play Heavy Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal. Influences are guitarists as Kirk, Richard Kruspe, Dimebag, Galder, Buckethead and so many others. So now you basically know what music I play. So the reason I'm posting this is: Which one do YOU preffer in my case. I'm open for other guitars than the ones mentioned above.

Thanks,
Last edited by Milumetal at Dec 22, 2009,
id take the EX as they're more unusual
ENGL E530 pre amp
Marshall 8008 power amp
Vox Night train 1x12 cab

Dean Razorback V

Major Gas for an esp/ltd eclipse
im personally a fan of the eclipse and MH series guitars, i think im just attracted to that carved top
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
The M-II is great, but the maple might be a bit bright for your taste.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
Which MII you possibly getting?

The standard one, doesnt say "M-II Standard though" Just regular M-II
EXs are sexy. And I'll asume it has EMGs, mahogany body and rosewood fingerboard; so, for your musical taste, it is alright.
I would choose the EX, it is extremely sexy IMO.
"Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died for one idea, freedom. And it seems that something that means so much to so many people would be worth having." -Andrew Martin (Bicentennial Man)
Personally, I believe any of those ESPs are capable of successfully taking on what you're willing to throw at them. ESPs are very versatile guitars. But my suggestion is that you avoid the KH-2, not because it's a bad guitar, but because you could be paying another chunk of cash for a signature when you could simply buy an instrument equivalent to it and save money.
Umm which ESP EX are you talking about 'cos currently there are none with a floyd rose in production.Also more info need about the Mirage it could be a neck thru model or a bolt on and then it could either have EMG actives or SD pickups.No big difference between those EX besides bridge which does make a difference to the acoustic tone. I'd get the Mirage however as I ****ing love them hard.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Umm which ESP EX are you talking about 'cos currently there are none with a floyd rose in production.Also more info need about the Mirage it could be a neck thru model or a bolt on and then it could either have EMG actives or SD pickups.No big difference between those EX besides bridge which does make a difference to the acoustic tone. I'd get the Mirage however as I ****ing love them hard.

There is a store I know about that has 1 more EX Floyd Rose stored up in the back room