Page 1 of 2
aka **** Buddies

What do you think of this relationship? I think it is great for those who are horny and not looking for a "real" relationship. Don't think of it as messed up because both parties have to agree to it. It's not like one thinks they are going out while the other just sees it as ****ing.
Wasn't this being discussed like...5 minutes ago in the Friend Zone thread? Silly 09er's.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
I actually have quite a few "rape buddies" as I like to call them
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by The Charm
Wasn't this being discussed like...5 minutes ago in the Friend Zone thread? Silly 09er's.

Well, it's not like I read every thread.
My friend gets me cheap drinks in the bar he works at. That's a great benefit right there.

EDIT-Oh, you mean sex. Yeah, he gives me that as well.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Last edited by neopowell at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
In the end one of the parties will almost always think there is something more to it.

Not always though.
Quote by neopowell
My friend gets me cheap drinks in the bar he works at. That's a great benefit right there.

He just wants to get you drunk so he can take advantage of you.

Can't blame him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've tried it. Sometimes it works, but the majority of the time someone will grow attached and think there's something more to it (in my case it's always been the female).
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I know alot of girls that do that at my school. It's just an excuse to be a slut.
^^I guess its one of those things that's fun while it lasts.

I can't speak for myself
yeah in my extensive (pun intended) experience, it can be amazing dirty sex at first, then someone gets attached and it gets weird. when you cum in a fugly girls face then she tells you she loves you for the first time its hard

i was really bad 10 years ago, there was a big girl i was 'seeing' (not in public tho) and she let me stay in her city apartment gave me keys and i basically stayed there for 6 months got sex and didnt work. she even bought me a schecter hellraiser but i couldnt face going out with her.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Dec 21, 2009,
my ex and i are friends with benefits. while i do have feelings for her still, i also still screw around with other girls every once in awhile. it's almost always in spite of myself, but i figure i need to keep myself in check and realize that we're not dating. it's working out well so far!
#DTWD
Personally, I don't think it's very respectable. Sex shouldn't be meaningless. If you don't love them enough to be in a true relationship, you shouldn't **** them.

^ aka: nobody wants what's in my pants.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by EvilAngel93
I know alot of girls that do that at my school. It's just an excuse to be a slut.

Why are only the girls who do it sluts?
it seems like a great idea until one person gets emotionally attached.. cause it always seems to happen sooner or later.
it seems like alot less fun when the person who gets attached always ends up being me :/

edit: I dont neccecarily mean **** buddies.. there can still be other benefits involved..
Last edited by james4 at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
yeah in my extensive (pun intended) experience, it can be amazing dirty sex at first, then someone gets attached and it gets weird. when you cum in a fugly girls face then she tells you she loves you for the first time its hard

i was really bad 10 years ago, there was a big girl i was 'seeing' (not in public tho) and she let me stay in her city apartment gave me keys and i basically stayed there for 6 months got sex and didnt work. she even bought me a schecter hellraiser but i couldnt face going out with her.

Thats kinda...

Not cool?

Vain?

Shallow?

Pathetic. Yeah Pathetic
Quote by Red1337Sox
Thats kinda...

Not cool?

Vain?

Shallow?

Pathetic. Yeah Pathetic

i think you're just jealous. lord knows i am.
#DTWD
Quote by EvilAngel93

*****s are girls that will sleep with anyone. sluts are girls that will sleep with anyone but you. i.e. someone's bitter.

but i actually do the ****buddy thing because i DON'T like sleeping around. same for the girl involved. it's the opposite of being slutty. if you don't want a relationship, but love having sex, it's more responsible to **** one party who has a mutual casual feeling than to go around sleeping with different people every night. THAT'S slutty.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
*****s are girls that will sleep with anyone. sluts are girls that will sleep with anyone but you. i.e. someone's bitter.

but i actually do the ****buddy thing because i DON'T like sleeping around. same for the girl involved. it's the opposite of being slutty. if you don't want a relationship, but love having sex, it's more responsible to **** one party who has a mutual casual feeling than to go around sleeping with different people every night. THAT'S slutty.

Thank you!

He's right. Sleeping with one person over and over again =/= slutty.
Quote by daytripper75
Which is why I said almost always.

I missed that part
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think that it's stupid. Sex should be something more meaningful, not just something you do once in a while with a completely random person who doesn't mean a shit to you.
My opinion is that you should be in a relationship and trust the one you're with.

I dunno... would you like it if your girl had been f*cking around with 20 other guys before you ?
Yeah, sure she's got experience... but think of the pressure you've got. You may be boring to her, to unexperienced.

Not saying that if the one you're with have had 2-3 more than you is wrong... but I just think that f*uck friends are stupid and n00b. Just shows that you're immature and is just after the orgasm... not a person who loves you.
I bet faping is better than sex with strangers.

So go ahead and use your right hand.. not a poor slut.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

You're really a pathetic excuse for a human being, you know that?

Quote by MaritMatrix
I think that it's stupid. Sex should be something more meaningful, not just something you do once in a while with a completely random person who doesn't mean a shit to you.
My opinion is that you should be in a relationship and trust the one you're with.

I dunno... would you like it if your girl had been f*cking around with 20 other guys before you ?
Yeah, sure she's got experience... but think of the pressure you've got. You may be boring to her, to unexperienced.

Not saying that if the one you're with have had 2-3 more than you is wrong... but I just think that f*uck friends are stupid and n00b. Just shows that you're immature and is just after the orgasm... not a person who loves you.

Are you dumb, or just pretending?
A Fuckfriend isn't a complete stranger. It's a friend, that you also happen to have sex with.

And, saying that people are immature because of this, is ridiculous.
Not everyone is at a place in life where having a meaningful relationship is possible, or are not ready for that yet. (Due to heartbreak, etc.) To do this with one person, instead of picking up some random person at a bar every time you want sex, is rather a sign of maturity than immaturity.
Last edited by JilaX^ at Dec 21, 2009,
^ Vagina > Hand

I'm in a relationship, so none of this affects me any, just thought I would let you know, though.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by MaritMatrix

Friends with benefits are not strangers. They are friends who **** each other. They don't **** random people; they always do each other. **** buddies know that it isn't love, just lust.
Quote by MaritMatrix
Just shows that you're immature and is just after the orgasm.

i think your post shows that you're a virgin and is just after the orgasm.
#DTWD
Quote by sticksause
Friends with benefits are not strangers. They are friends who **** each other. They don't **** random people; they always do each other. **** buddies know that it isn't love, just lust.

Yeah, but I don't think lust is a good enough reason for ****ing around. Do your right hand in stead of playing with someone elses emotions.
One day you actually WILL start liking this person and then finding out that the person don't like you...just your sex. Now that's a fun thing ?!
I actually know a girl who felt this way, she ****ed him because she loved him, he ****ed her because she's a slut with experience. He didn't like her, just her sex and she was devostated when she finally found out from someone else.
Sex is a strong emotion... not just lust. So, grow up... find a girl you love in stead of just going after your lust.
Quote by MaritMatrix
Yeah, but I don't think lust is a good enough reason for ****ing around. Do your right hand in stead of playing with someone elses emotions.

it's not like you're raping someone. this is just short of contractual and both parties start out mutual.

One day you actually WILL start liking this person and then finding out that the person don't like you...just your sex. Now that's a fun thing ?!

is english your third or fourth language?

Sex is a strong emotion....

#DTWD
Quote by MaritMatrix
I actually know a girl who felt this way, she ****ed him because she loved him, he ****ed her because she's a slut with experience. He didn't like her, just her sex and she was devostated when she finally found out from someone else.
Sex is a strong emotion... not just lust. So, grow up... find a girl you love in stead of just going after your lust.

Those who don't take sex serious have a lot of fun. Both people agree to become friends with benefits.

Guy: Wanna be **** buddies?
Girl: Ok.
Guy: This means that we don't love each other. I just want to bone you. Understood?
Quote by MaritMatrix

So you're using an example where one of the two involved didn't know they were fucckfriends, as a reason why fuckfriends are a bad idea? Really?
That doesn't strike you as odd?

Sex is something connected to love, surely. But, it's also a need . Would you rather have people jump into relationships they don't really want, just to have sex? Or to have one night stands with lots of people?
Quote by primusfan
it's not like you're raping someone. this is just short of contractual and both parties start out mutual.

is english your third or fourth language?

Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Eh, I dont agree. I think its perfectly fine to engage in just sex and its also perfectly ok to engage in passionate sex. Depends on who you are, but they are so very different feeling to me. Lust sex Is like masturbating, you just wanna get off ..im just gettin a little help.

Then again that had nothing to do with "sex buddies"..so im not sure how useful my post is

edit: Wow my post looks so random without a quote ...it was to Matri btw.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Last edited by yellowfrizbee at Dec 21, 2009,
Quote by MaritMatrix

Yeah but that's not the same as a buddy, that's someone playing someone else.
To qualify as buddies, I think it has to be mutually understood and accepted it's just sexy times.
Of course that doesn't mean emotions might not develop, as people concede, but if sex is about intimacy and trust, then why is your friend not right?
Quote by sticksause
Those who don't take sex serious have a lot of fun. Both people agree to become friends with benefits.

Guy: Wanna be **** buddies?
Guy: This means that we don't love each other. I just want to bone you. Understood?

Sure sure... but I still think it's foolish. It's better if it means SOMETHING, not just f*cking.
But hey ! Just have fun, I'm not the one who will sit down and regret one day.
Quote by MaritMatrix
Just have fun, I'm not the one who will sit down and regret one day.

nah. you'll probably have a mid-life crisis where you regret not sowing your proverbial wild oats. then you'll probably start cheating on your husband.
#DTWD
Quote by MaritMatrix
Sure sure... but I still think it's foolish. It's better if it means SOMETHING, not just f*cking.
But hey ! Just have fun, I'm not the one who will sit down and regret one day.

Oh sure, being in love and all is better, but that doesn't mean a trusting and fun physical relationship can't be nice does it?

I am sexually active with my current girlfriend (previously best friend) but we are both very aware we're not in love. We just have fun and feel comfortable together. We're in an exclusive relationship and happy, but not in love. And I really like that.

Also the thing you said before about not wanting to someday be with someone who's been with 20 others... I used to be really worried about such things too, I hated the idea that every you met would carry the marks of their life before you, but you have to accept even the girl you one day marry is out there living her own life. Everyone has a life without you at some point, and there's nothing to avoid that.
My main concern with sleeping with experienced people is that i was worried about how I might compare, especially with someone I actually cared about, but isn't that an argument FOR friendly sex?
You can learn and get more comfortable with such matters with someone who you feel happy with and don't have to worry about losing. With a girl i was in love with more experience I would feel very intimidated. It would really make our first time terrifying and i'd be worried i'd lose her, but with a friend there is no worry about trying to impress or anything.
With my current girlfriend there is no awkwardness at all. We have fun. Sometimes I'm shit, and we laugh. I used to HATE the idea of someone going down on me, and was very awkward, but we worked through that. And I can't help but feel if she'd been a girl I loved that scared the hell out of me, it wouldn't have worked.

EDIT: sorry I realise now you're a girl! I understand that's a bit different, but just sub in he and she when appropriate!
I've never understood how people even develop these kinds of relationships with others

"o, hai; i dont want a relationship with you, but i think we should **** anywayz"
Dayum! You guys are kinda dicks to each other aren't ya?

Basically, I've had both types of relationships, and I think romantic relationships have more meaning and are more fulfilling. Not to mention, its a lot more enjoyable to have sex with someone you're into (no pun intended) than some random ugly girl whos willing. Just my personal opinion.

Also, I know I'm kinda contradicting myself right here, but uh....Sir-Shredalot, you're an anal bead man, thats really ****ed up stuff.
Page 1 of 2