Im going to london soon, and i cant seem to find USA jacksons in london from the internet, could you guys recommend me a store who sells USA jackson there or a big and complete guitar shop there?

also, if it's not too much, are there any shops in UK which sells an RR1T and an RR1?

please tell me the shop name and their address.. thanks

thx
i think peter cooks is a jackson dealer. never been to the shop, or bought anything from it, just know it from guitar mag adverts. www.petercooks.co.uk EDIT: they don't have the models you want to try in stock, unfortunately, and the last time i checked their website, they had a lot more jacksons in stock.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Dec 21, 2009,
Go to Tinpan Alley a.k.a Denmark Street they have about 16 guitars shops there and last time i went there was a shop with a whole wall of jackson guitars!
when were you last there? i remember the soho soundhouse had some USA jacksons, but it closed down when sound control went bust. Some of the other denmark street shops may have USA jacksons too, i can't remember (rockers, maybe? or the one on the other side of the street?)... but certainly if denmark street has them, that'll be the easiest place to try as it's smack in the centre of london and there's a tube stop about 50 yards away. The prices will probably be crazy, though, but at least it'll let you try them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Satch-Vai-Slash
Yeah rockers had some theres also some drifting off the actual street if you walk around a bit

also, if i remember correctly (and if it hasn't changed since i was there), they have a pretty good selection of ESP etc. too, so you can try jackson's direct competition.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?