I was nothing but an artist
Who came across the Injustice
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
You know, the thing with this is that this piece, I'm assuming lyrics, is so horribly the same as everything(lots of things) that shops at the same designer clothes store as it. It's the same thing I have written in my head a million times, and so has my sister and your sister and her math teacher in 2nd grade and Abe Lincoln and even Regis Philbin, it's just such a generic thing that we've all had these sentiments in our heads at one point in our lives and everyone has since the word rebellion was first uttered on human lips. And you know, whoever the first guy was that said that word and wrote this song, he's one original motherfucker. But when you write this, when I write this and when metallica writes endless droves of these songs, it's just overplayed and it's the epitome of cliche. And when you write yet another one of these sets of overdone lyrics, it's just boring. I want you to write me something that I've never seen before, ever. Something that you and only you can write, something that James Hetfield or Zack De La Rocha or Tim McIlrath would never ever ever think of in their lives. Bare your soul and all the dark, unseen things in it that you've never shown the world and let it into your writing, and this is what makes you original and maybe in thirty years there will be kids writing lyrics of their own, trying to copy your style and there will be people like me saying "Don't try so hard to write like KenMasters, be yourself" and you will usher in a whole new era of people trying to get out of the box that you have created and plastered your name onto. It can happen, all you gotta do is just be yourself, be truly creative and show yourself in your writing. Avoid just being a cookiecutter version of everyone else.

Hope you'll keep that in mind next time you write something.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
i can see where you are getting with this.
The preoblem is that you just read over the words... you don't try to get to the inner point of the song.
There is so much more in the song than just the rebellion part, that make that spesific part unimportant.
There is the justice in every aspect, the law as it's tool and the social peace as the ultimate gift as presented by the state.

All in all, what i am trying to say is i have not seen deep things concerning those aspects in RATM songs, and dont be fooled by the big words, or the simplicity they hide.

oh, and smth else: what on earth Metallica have to do with anything like this?

anyway, appreciated the comment pal, thanx
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
I did read deeper than the words, and that's the problem; you think it's deeper and more original than it really is.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black